Johnathon Martin to be cut

not mentally tough enough for the league and is locker room cancer. he'd be better off writing a book about how bad things were for him that one time people were mean to him. then follow it up with how mean the critics were about his book. title it how to be a victim forever. not on this team though.

When a guy physically gets his a** whipped on 3 out of 5 plays why is the conclusion that it's his mental toughness at issue?

Not strong and quick enough for the NFL is the straightforward answer, and didn't want it enough to work on both hard enough, no need to bring squishy whoo mental nebulosity and feline sympathies into it.

When a guy physically gets his a** whipped on 3 out of 5 plays why is the conclusion that it's his mental toughness at issue?

Not strong and quick enough for the NFL is the straightforward answer, and didn't want it enough to work on both hard enough, no need to bring squishy whoo mental nebulosity and feline sympathies into it.

Speaking only for myself, I was not suggesting he was a kitty because he got cut. I thought he was a kitty long before. I just think it's funny how the general consensus on this guy has done a 180 since the first weeks after the bully scandal story broke.

Speaking only for myself, I was not suggesting he was a kitty because he got cut. I thought he was a kitty long before. I just think it's funny how the general consensus on this guy has done a 180 since the first weeks after the bully scandal story broke.

Same boat you're in. he was a kitty and he still is a kitty. Kouandjio may be our own John Martin.

Edited by Beerball