Incognito as a cheap fix at Guard??

gball77

Anyone think enough time has passed to try to sign Incognito to shore up the Guard spot. He was a good blocker and would fit in a ground and pound offense with his attitude.

I think he would come for a cheaper price than others with his skill level. Maybe enough time has passed to forgive his last mess up. Thoughts....

I don't love him, just thinking of a way to improve the line without investing 7 or 8m on a top free agent. I think he would be an upgrade over Urbik or Pears and would be comparable in cost. It's the offseason, just throwing stuff out there to discuss until we have some actual news to talk about

I don't love him, just thinking of a way to improve the line without investing 7 or 8m on a top free agent. I think he would be an upgrade over Urbik or Pears and would be comparable in cost. It's the offseason, just throwing stuff out there to discuss until we have some actual news to talk about

I get the feeling, but at this point hes probably not an upgrade over urbik and definitely not worth any baggage. It looks like the entire league agrees.

I don't know how he'd be after not playing for so long, but if we're honest he can definitely play football at a reasonably high level. In other words he's good enough to still be playing in the NFL. What he did was so egregious that he won't get the chance.

I don't know how he'd be after not playing for so long, but if we're honest he can definitely play football at a reasonably high level. In other words he's good enough to still be playing in the NFL. What he did was so egregious that he won't get the chance.

how much do you know about the incident in Miami?

I am honestly shocked to see you say this but know you are one who follows the beliefs of turning the other cheek and not judging. I agree with what you're saying, fully. Just surprised with what you're saying.

Dont feel bad OP. Threads like this often get roasted. Then the player goes to some other team and plays well, while us Bills fans are wishing we had someone like that guy.

Exactly that happened with Jonathan Martin of all people.

Which unsigned players have posters here wanted in recent times that actually got signed and played well? I don't recall much clamoring for Jonathan Martin. I do remember the epic Da'Rick thread though . But Da'Rick is really more of an afterthought at this point and has been mainly camp fodder as of late.

We all need to remember Kawika Mitchell's quote when we claimed Incognito off waivers the first time: BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT THIS YR. THE GUYS A BUM. DIRTY AND ALWAYS WILL BE. REALLY WISH I WAS PLAYIN RITE NOW. SERIOUSLY… I KNO WE’RE N NEED OF OLINE BUT THIS GUY SUKS BALLS.” besides, I thought he hated playing in Buffalo. Wasn't that why we released him?

how much do you know about the incident in Miami?

I am honestly shocked to see you say this but know you are one who follows the beliefs of turning the other cheek and not judging. I agree with what you're saying, fully. Just surprised with what you're saying.

I'm not saying I believe he shouldn't get the chance to play, I don't think any team will.

I guess I know as much about it that I read and was reported at the time. Why do you ask?

I'm not saying I believe he shouldn't get the chance to play, I don't think any team will.

I guess I know as much about it that I read and was reported at the time. Why do you ask?

I was must surprised at your statement that that you can forgive him. You're a pretty fascinating guy with your beliefs and moral standpoints. Its quite remarkable that you can forgive his wrong doings

The whole story was so ridiculous on both sides. I guess I'd have figured you'd be in the group that just says the guy already had his chance to get it right

The guy is not very good. Adrian Peterson...will be signed by a team because he can play football. Incognito...not so much. If he would actually be a fix, I'd say fine, but he's not so let's move on.

The hard on some of you have for this guy because he's "mean" is crazy.

The guy is not very good. Adrian Peterson...will be signed by a team because he can play football. Incognito...not so much. If he would actually be a fix, I'd say fine, but he's not so let's move on.

The hard on some of you have for this guy because he's "mean" is crazy.

incognito went to the pro bowl. He sucks

I don't like these mean and nasty dirty Offensive linemen. I prefer an offensive line with good manners,no foul language either.

When my grandmother crosses the street, Richy Incognito is not on my list.

Edited by HOUSE

Anyone think enough time has passed to try to sign Incognito to shore up the Guard spot. He was a good blocker and would fit in a ground and pound offense with his attitude.

I think he would come for a cheaper price than others with his skill level. Maybe enough time has passed to forgive his last mess up. Thoughts....

We have been going with "cheap fixes" at G for too long now, time to invest some $ in the position, especially with free agents like Orlando Franklin and Mike Iupati out there.

:wallbash: