Toronto series is over. IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!&#33

papazoid

As for the Bills-In-Toronto series, the Pegulas are ready to end it.

"We're working on that right now," Kim said. "We want all the home games to be played in Buffalo, so we're working through that. I think it's close, but nothing's been finalized. But that is our intent."

http://pro32.ap.org/article/bills-owners-commit-new-home

Edited by papazoid

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That probably means one game a year in London.

You're partly right, you grumpy old man, you. The Bills will likely have at least one London game in the next two years because every team has to go once. Only question will it be a home or road game?

Glad to see the Pegulas saw this as the abomination--the slap in the face of Buffalo fans that it has from day one and their first act was to undue this nonsense.

It is just one benefit of having an owner who doesn't have to grab for money, no matter the "cost"....

at first I said this as a joke considering they tend to not play division games in London. However....

@BrianCoz: Miami Herald reported Jets at Dolphins next year will be in London #nyj

Peter King said about a month ago that the Bills are rumored to be playing in one of the 5 London games next year. There is a thread on it somewhere. I hope that it is a road game but either way I am looking forward to making the trip.

Ha!

Take that Toronto!

You try and steal our franchise with a $#! rock star and failed.

Now, not only have you lost out on our franchise but we are also taking away anything NFL from your city!

Hamilton, ON

Sorry we just spent all our money on "Tim Hortons Stadium"

We have nothing left

I am hoping for a dome stadium on the Harbor front

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Ha!

Take that Toronto!

You try and steal our franchise with a $#! rock star and failed.

Now, not only have you lost out on our franchise but we are also taking away anything NFL from your city!

CBF

I think it's great that your name is Canadian Bills Fan and you are/were against the Toronto series more than any American Bills fan I know.

Peter King said about a month ago that the Bills are rumored to be playing in one of the 5 London games next year. There is a thread on it somewhere. I hope that it is a road game but either way I am looking forward to making the trip.

sunday will be the 3rd game this season in London. I assume all teams will rotate through there with a bye afterwords

I think it's great that your name is Canadian Bills Fan and you are/were against the Toronto series more than any American Bills fan I know.

You got that right! I hated the idea and still do.

NFL belongs in the USA and Bills belong in Buffalo!

This was my avatar for the longest time...

CBF

post-10811-0-37699300-1415281599_thumb.jpg

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Hamilton, ON

Terry said ALL of the Bills home games will be played in Buffalo (or general area of the new stadium [on US soil]) yes, I made up the last bit

having 10,000 cross a border vs 60,000 cross the border (twice) ....

@SalSports: Don't be shocked if Bills are announced as a 2015 London game participant. If it happens, most likely will be the game "at" Jacksonville.

does it matter who the home team is in a neutral field?

it never mattered in Toronto

@SalSports: Don't be shocked if Bills are announced as a 2015 London game participant. If it happens, most likely will be the game "at" Jacksonville.

I forgot we play the South next year.

How many Jets fans show up to their game @ Miami? I would be willing to bet there are some disappointed transplants today.

I forgot we play the South next year.

How many Jets fans show up to their game @ Miami? I would be willing to bet there are some disappointed transplants today.

Every time I watch a Bills/Jets/Giants game being played in Florida on TV, I see more fans for the visiting team than the home team.

That's the point. We lost a home game to Toronto every year. Don't want to lose a home game to London.

You got that right! I hated the idea and still do.

NFL belongs in the USA and Bills belong in Buffalo!

This was my avatar for the longest time...

CBF

Good for you. Toronto is first and foremost a hockey town. They hate the Sabres and that hatred for Buffalo poisoned the Bills in Toronto series from the very beginning. Glad to see this abomination come to an end and glad to still have some real Canadian Bills fans like you still onboard.

Terry said ALL of the Bills home games will be played in Buffalo (or general area of the new stadium [on US soil]) yes, I made up the last bit

having 10,000 cross a border vs 60,000 cross the border (twice) ....

I would think it matters in that the "home" team loses a home game that season and only plays 7 at their home stadium. Unless I'm missing something. As far as what it means for the game itself, I am not sure. Edited by YoloinOhio

If for some reason we had to compromise, would anybody be opposed to playing one if not both preseason games in Toronto for the remainder of the contract?

There are no reasons to compromise or continue the series in any way. It's going to be over and good riddance.

If for some reason we had to compromise, would anybody be opposed to playing one if not both preseason games in Toronto for the remainder of the contract?

don't they do a "kids" day to fill the seats in pre-season?

I don't live in WNY, so to me its' moot.

:doh: Got it now. road game to keep all 8 home games in Buffalo.

where's Tom when you need him to say

You're an idiot :D

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever