Commercial Woman I find hot

The Poojer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

oh hell yeah....i will spare you the hot chick(s) from a couple of the wayfair commercials because they are so annoying, but one is a katy perry look alike with an incredible body, the newer commercial has a hot blonde chick just skipping along to get to her chair...very hot!!!

The girl from the AFLAC yoga commercial.

tumblr_nf7068yNDF1qh0vcro2_500.jpg

oh hell yeah....i will spare you the hot chick(s) from a couple of the wayfair commercials because they are so annoying, but one is a katy perry look alike with an incredible body, the newer commercial has a hot blonde chick just skipping along to get to her chair...very hot!!!

OK, call me creepy but the out of focus dark haired girl at 0:09 is stunning lol.

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.giftumblr_nf7068yNDF1qh0vcro2_500.jpg

Ok, why did the thumbnail work for me when uploading large picture and not for anyone else in this thread? Was the thumbnail feature broken?

I can't view images linked that way. Even on my phone I get a response that I don't have permission...Didn't realize that Mrs. Beerball had such a large say in the matter.

I just uploaded a file attachment in the syracuse thread, but it just gave me a thumbnail, not a large image, but again, i didn't use any sort of 'large.jpg' extension

What is "that way"?

I used the file attachment feature. What is everyone else using?

I just uploaded a file attachment in the syracuse thread, but it just gave me a thumbnail, not a large image, but again, i didn't use any sort of 'large.jpg' extension

when you click on the thumbnail - you see the larger image.

Ok, I limited to size displayed on image using URLs. Unlimited size was obnoxious. Larger images can be shown via attachments.

when you click on the thumbnail - you see the larger image.

Ok, I limited to size displayed on image using URLs. Unlimited size was obnoxious. Larger images can be shown via attachments.

Thank you. Nothing makes me feel like more of a jerk than when I post what I think is a normal size attachment that becomes HUGE on here. :beer:

Thank you. Nothing makes me feel like more of a jerk than when I post what I think is a normal size attachment that becomes HUGE on here. :beer:

URL images get reduced to 500 px, attachments 1200px with a thumbnail.

• 3 months later...

Okay..a blast from the past, thread-wise...but this girl has been haunting me all over the internet the last few weeks...you can see her from all angles! She comes in all kinds of outfits...just gorgeous!

http://www.revolveclothing.com/lspace-platinum-bikini-top-in-fern/dp/LSPA-WX250/?d=F&utm_campaign=Tellapart&cvosrc=Retargeting.Tellapart&utm_medium=retargeting&utm_source=display&source=Tellapart

Edited by Buftex