Commercial Woman I find hot

The Poojer

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God help me...I'm a happily married man (sitting next to my wife right now)....but there's something about the "Red Shirt" woman in the Independent Health ads that gets my pulse beating faster every time I see her...

God help me...I'm a happily married man (sitting next to my wife right now)....but there's something about the "Red Shirt" woman in the Independent Health ads that gets my pulse beating faster every time I see her...

You have horrible taste my friend.

She's probably the plainest woman I've ever seen.

Id bang the hispanic girl next to her at a 100 to 1 ratio over your girl, "Skeletor"

Dude your girl looks like skeletor in a bruce jenner look a like type of way.

Im not even trying to be funny. Im serious.

The Bank of America "Get Smart" commercial girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr4Fuo3YHqw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

They picked the right woman for this promo. She has that strong fierce face like "Im wasting all your money"

Nice body too.

This-iPhone-6-mind-reader-commercial-fro

Milana Vayntrub - "Lily, the AT&T sales girl."

7a395b063cd52af319935a185c514f1895aae88e

Att girl and white bathing suit same person Robot?

What is the name of that hot girl...80's show...dated a rock star...dark hair...she modeled a Bills shirt/jersey...somebody here has her as his avatar? I need to know quick. The new barmaid looks just like her and I want to tell her but I can't remember the model/actresses name. Was it who's the boss?

What is the name of that hot girl...80's show...dated a rock star...dark hair...she modeled a Bills shirt/jersey...somebody here has her as his avatar? I need to know quick. The new barmaid looks just like her and I want to tell her but I can't remember the model/actresses name. Was it who's the boss?

Edit...alyssa milano...This girl is cute!

Completely get it...very Marg Helgenberger-like and I like me some Marg Helgenberger!! :thumbsup:

Completely get it...very Marg Helgenberger-like and I like me some Marg Helgenberger!! :thumbsup:

I dont get it. One looks like Skeletor. Marg DOES not look like Skeletor.

I call b.s. The two bottom photos are not Milana.

Thanks you. I was thinking the same thing.

therein lies the beauty of it...you don't need to get it...i am sure there are women you think are hot that don't do it for me...plenty of beautiful women to go around for all of us...

I dont get it. One looks like Skeletor. Marg DOES not look like Skeletor.

Thanks you. I was thinking the same thing.

therein lies the beauty of it...you don't need to get it...i am sure there are women you think are hot that don't do it for me...

Yeah, right - we haven't come across one yet!

true...but i am sure there is someone out there....sarah jessica parker may be a good example...some find her hot..me? not so much, but that's not to say I wouldn't

Yeah, right - we haven't come across one yet!

Wow, the one on the right is the one I find questionable???

But if you say so.

Look at the nose and facial structure. Then picture the top picture with her hair slicked-back.

• 3 weeks later...

yes please...even with her pig face

The question we should be asking is which of the women are bi. There's obviously a 3 way in the future of one of those guys.

You just wasted 43 seconds of my time for that one second.

I'll never get that back.

You can hit the pause button and make it last as long as you want (which is something that your wife has never experienced).

no brainer on her, although this particular image I don't think it is one of the more flattering ones, she is in an awkward position, each time i see it it makes me think she is pregnant...not to say pregnant can't be hot...

DirecTV - Hannah (Davis) or her horse? or the goat?

directv-hannah-davis-and-her-goat-large-

no brainer on her, although this particular image I don't think it is one of the more flattering ones, she is in an awkward position, each time i see it it makes me think she is pregnant...not to say pregnant can't be hot...

Is she still banging Jeter?

i'm sure he's moved on to something better(can you believe there is better than that???)....lucky s.o.b.

I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the classic axiom, "no matter how hot she is, somewhere there's a dude who is sick of her schitt."

I know, but I would LOVE the opportunity to get sick of chicks that look like that

I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the classic axiom, "no matter how hot she is, somewhere there's a dude who is sick of her schitt."