Week 4 predictions: Bills @ Texans

YoloinOhio

This one is tough to pick. The defensive book has been written on EJ and the Texans have a decent pass rush.

Given Fitz's penchant for picks, one would assume most of the Bills points will be scored on defense--but Graham would have to start over either Leodis or Gilmore.

Bills are lucky Clowney is not playing. They can double team Watt. But he is a beast tho. Bills will have trouble with him.

Fitz will be extra motivated to beat his old team. He has some damn good WR's.

Game will be close. Bills win in OT again 30-27.

This one is tough to pick. The defensive book has been written on EJ and the Texans have a decent pass rush.

Given Fitz's penchant for picks, one would assume most of the Bills points will be scored on defense--but Graham would have to start over either Leodis or Gilmore.

Graham will have to start over McLovin.

There I fixed it for you . :)

Bills @ Houston Another important game the Bills need. fandom or reality ?? Buffalo 20 @ Houston 16

for the season I'm 2-1 picking the Bills

8-2 picking the AFCE

Live from London - Fins @ Raiders ---------- Raiduhs 17 Mia 16 - Upset special

Lions @ NYETS ---------- Lions 23 NYETS 20

MNF - Putz @ KC ---------- KC 26 - Putrids 18 - Upset special #2 - yeah I know, keep dreaming

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The Bills have been very fortunate so far this season in that in 2 of the 3 games, the opponents top RB (who both happen to be good) went out in the first series. if that holds true, or Foster can't go at all, the Bills have a pretty good chance. If Foster can go and go hard, then I would tend to favor the Texans at home.

Pick-em.

Bills 20-16.

Should be a defensive game that can swing on turnovers. Say what you want about EJ but he is less likely to turn it over than Fitz. Feel like the D will hold on the final drive for the win.

The Bills should have success running the ball as the game goes on. The Texans surprisingly have had trouble stopping the run (5.2ypc). Like the receiver matchups this week a lot better, especially Woods in the slot.

The Bills run D is much better this year and should be able to hold. The Texans will probably want to do exactly what the Chargers did to the Bills last week but they just don't have the personnel (mainly Rivers). Gilmore has to bounce back this week against these big, athletic receivers.

Go Bills

Who scores more:

CJ Spiller

Houston Defense

????

Spiller might break one away this week. Fitz doesn't cave under pressure until the very end, he actually excells in it. He may have an outstanding day against us. I fully expect him to have better numbers then Manuel, but the Bills should be able to squeak out a victory.

the D needs to pressure Fitz (into throwing faster) which trends to him throwing INT's

this should be able to happen with their OL. They have a good LT but otherwise our DL is more talented from a matchup perspective. Fitz can be pretty mobile though. Need to watch for that. He had 34 yds rushing last week. Hopefully when he is running it is for his life this week!

One key factor in this will be whether foster plays. He is important for them in pass protection. Alfred Blue showed some chops as a runner last week but as usual with rookie RBs, isn't quite there as a blocker.

Edited by YoloinOhio