Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

Other than the birth of my kids, getting married, and birth of my sister, this is the BEST day of my life.

I have tears in my eyes.

The Pegulas are the best thing to happen to Buffalo since the Pan American Exposition. We NEVER have to worry about the team moving again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such amazing news.

I am proud to be Canadian but I also like to think that when it comes to the Bills, I am from Buffalo as far as I am concerned.

I hope that makes sense to everyone

CBF

I'm a native WNYer and a lifelong fan of the Jays and Leafs in addition to the Bills. Makes perfect sense to me. :)

1st post on the board in the beginning of a new era for The Bills.

THANK YOU PEGULAS!!!!!!! Here's hoping this team is truly reinvigorated and hungry for victory this season!!! New owners, new energy, and the security of a home town that refuses to let this team down!!! I LOVE THE BUFFALO BILLS.

FYI, Infamy is negative.

Good point. Today is a day that will live in history. A day to always be celebrated. A glorious day when the war was finally over, and we could return to our loved ones as Bills fans without asterisks or clauses. When we could let our hearts run free without fear they'll be stomped on. Today is the wedding day, when fans were at last married after a seemingly endless and rocky engagement to their beloved teams - and not left at the alter for a wealthier, sexier suitor from another city as we all worried may happen in the back of our minds.

Today we celebrate. A drunken, tearful, arm-in-arm celebration for a lifetime.

Edited by negativo

Good point. Today is a day that will live in history. A day to always be celebrated. A glorious day when the war was finally over, and we could return to our loved ones as Bills fans without asterisks or clauses. When we could let our hearts run free without fear they'll be stomped on. Today is the wedding day, when fans were at last married after a seemingly endless and rocky engagement to their beloved teams - and not left at the alter for a wealthier, sexier suitor from another city as we all worried may happen in the back of our minds.

Today we celebrate. A drunken, tearful, arm-in-arm celebration for a lifetime.

Nicely said.

This Sunday is supposed to be about Wilson, I'm guessing that Pegulas don't show up until its all official after the owner's vote on it to make it official.

Agreed 100%. First things first.

Doesn't mean we won't have a hell of a time though. :)