Does this mean that Bon Jovi can rehire his

lead guitarist Richie Sambora back.

He now has some money to spend.

This loser is out of here.

time to write a new song called

down in a Buffalo blaze of Gory

I just so freakin happy right now.

it's like we just won the Super Bowl.

Detective WEO a legend in his own mind. "Wasted paranoia" etc. So how big was the "bump" from the cannuks bid?

My guess Zero. They barely qualified. But I have no insider knowledge so I will say IMO this what I think. it's sad some need to act like they were actually there at the table.

Case closed. I agree, the bump was likely negligable.

Pegula was the guy from day one, I'm guessing. It's now obvious, even to a non-detective such as yourself, that the JBJ bid was never going anywhere. At least half the board called Pegula as the eventual owner. You were in the other (less than) half. No big deal.

It's a great day for Bills fans!

WGR Reports?

umm

they are notorious for reporting incorrectly .

in

That was the second text...first text:

WGR550AM: The Buffalo News reports Terry Pegula and the Bills have a tentative agreement to purchase the team.

Happy now? ;-)

Can you do one of those with Fred stiff-arming JBJ?

kj

that would be awesome. I couldn't imagine that JBJ would be chosen as the winner if the winner was to be announced this week. Can you imagine how much bad PR that would have been for a team that just won its opener going against a traditional rival for #1 in AFC East. But, like everyone else, was holding breath until got the confirmation.

From the day Ralph died (RIP) until today has been so nerve-racking. BIG sigh of relief. Happy Days, Happy Days!!! Can't wait until Sunday, not a afraid to admit a tear or two will be shed when the Bills take that field!!! Love this team, Love this city...thank you Terry and Kim!!!!