Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

Correction: It's three seats and one vote per franchise after looking at the second video I just posted. Only the principal owner or his designee has a vote on issues.

That sounds more like it. I think that RW, RB and Littman were the 3. My guess is that it will be the 2 Pegula's and RB attending meetings in the near future with TP being the vote.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My entire life I have had to listen to people tell me that I shouldn't get attached to the team, that is doesn't matter because the team is just moving to LA or Toronto or God knows where else.

After tomorrow, all those people can suck it.

I like the part where russ brandon is the only man capable of running this team.

6 last place finishes aside. There were some gaffes too. Uniforms among the worst in nfl history, t.o. The second toronto contract which had to be quashed after a year for some reason... constantly making me angry as a sth, enough to cancel and then inherit other seats years later from a late friend. I also feel that this team can do much much better ticket sales and price wise. Or his big coaching search brought 4chan failey aboard.

Anyhow. Thinking of the bills' future this is a happy occasion and I can't be brought down from that. Huge game this weekend. Don't want to dwell too much on this topic or the negative past right now

Imagine the pressure Ralph put on Russ to get the money from Toronto. To work with Buddy his old friend. To sell boxes, club seats etc.

Imagine the pressure Ralph put on him in so in so many different ways. And imagine if Russ doesn't appease the owner.

I am a big Russ supporter (the other one too!) and have said so many times. If anyone should doubt his dedication and passion for the team, and for keeping the team here than you should question your fandom. I've said this in the past also you can't blame him for being put in positions he wasn't meant for like GM. That is on Ralph. For all Russ HAS done for us, a few kind words of thanks are in order.

Cheers Russ and thank you for doing all you have with creativity in efforts to make sure the Buffalo Bills will be forever, THE BUFFALO BILLS.

So what exactly does this mean for us? If this marriage does not last for whatever reason then what ramifications are there?

Now this, this is obviously a real Bills fan right there LOL The freaking check isn't even cashed and we've got to start worrying LOL man. Time to sit back and for the first time in 15 years really start to enjoy our football team. We are movin on up!

My entire life I have had to listen to people tell me that I shouldn't get attached to the team, that is doesn't matter because the team is just moving to LA or Toronto or God knows where else.

You should be on the phone now telling them to.

Now this, this is obviously a real Bills fan right there LOL The freaking check isn't even cashed and we've got to start worrying LOL man. Time to sit back and for the first time in 15 years really start to enjoy our football team. We are movin on up

Make no mistake, I'm not worried nor am I trying to cause panic. I was merely curious how things like that would work if there was a seperation between co-owners.

^^^^ This times 1,400,000,000!!!!!

God bless Ralph Wilson and his family. They did so much for this community and will continue to do so even after his passing and sale of the team.

Viva Terry and Kim Pegula. Infinite thanks for stepping in to purchase this team and ensuring a long and successful future in Western New York.

Tomorrow will be a great day; drink it in Bills nation, we deserve it!

That's why I hate the Dolphins the most!!! Not oh for the '70's. That hurt, but that's not at the core of it. I used to sit in the basement by the fireplace late in the season trying to thaw myself out after some halftime romp-in-the-snow football with buddies. It was getting dark outside and I'd come back in to watch those fickle Phin fans in their tee shirts and flip flops basking in the bright sunshine..... wait, maybe this is better saved for a therapy session.... Never mind.

And I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I had those exact same experiences. Or, it would be the late game, after playing football in the snow, or having been to the Bills game in the snow, and it would be the Rams fans in their shirt sleeves (the short sleeved shirts just stood out so much).

But, the thing is - I would feel sorry for them for missing out on the fun of snow! (I still feel the same way)

Conduct policy, Bills vote on NFL owners' agenda

NFL owners will meet Wednesday to discuss the league's personal conduct policy, vote on the sale of the Buffalo Bills and look at further international play.

These are critical meetings for the owners, with Commissioner Roger Goodell under fire for his handling of the Ray Rice case, and with several high-profile player arrests involving domestic abuse. Although the owners have supported Goodell remaining in the job, they also have been embarrassed by loud criticism of the league's recent missteps.

"We need to limit this," Texans owner Robert McNair said of misbehavior by players, "so punishment is not an issue."

The discussion of social responsibility and the personal conduct policy initiatives will overshadow approval of the purchase of the Bills by Buffalo Sabres owners Terry and Kim Pegula. That transaction is considered certain, with three-quarters of the teams needing to vote in favor of the Pegulas.

Owners will be updated on the Los Angeles stadium situation; TV ratings, attendance and fan interest. They also will receive reports on the league's games in London -- three this year for the first time, with two still to come. The NFL has an eye on adding more London games, perhaps as soon as next season.