Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Kryk article it mentions a fourth bidder that bid substantially more than the Toronto group, which was at 1.05b. I'm still not convinced anyone knows the full numbers of the losing bidders but I didn't see if it was ever known for sure who that last bidder may be. I'm guessing it was the Pabst guy. I also wonder how much he bid, just for curiosity sake, he never had a chance to win no matter what it was for all intents and purposes.

In the Kryk article it mentions a fourth bidder that bid substantially more than the Toronto group, which was at 1.05b. I'm still not convinced anyone knows the full numbers of the losing bidders but I didn't see if it was ever known for sure who that last bidder may be. I'm guessing it was the Pabst guy. I also wonder how much he bid, just for curiosity sake, he never had a chance to win no matter what it was for all intents and purposes.

I thought it might be Gundlach.

I'm giving the pegulas a 10 year free ride to do whatever the hell they want before I even complain about losing.

Fair enough !

Let it roll.

its all good now.

The Pegula family has saved the Buffalo Bills. What he does for the city and the region is just good gravy !

I dont like Brandon for one reason. He's too tan .

I heard it was the Twinkie guy.

I assume you know this but the Pabst guy is the Twinkie guy.

Surprisingly, I just read that the Pabst guy will no longer be the Pabst guy, agreeing to sell it a few weeks ago for $700 million.

Oops. I knew at one time they were the same guy. Should have looked it up first but, eh, who cares?

He's considering giving up the Pabst-ing, and focusing solely on the Twinkie-ing huh? I did something similar with my import/export business a few years back.

^This was solely to get me to 200 posts. Very sorry

Edited by Ohiostyle

I dont like Brandon for one reason. He's too tan .

That's why I hate the Dolphins the most!!! Not oh for the '70's. That hurt, but that's not at the core of it. I used to sit in the basement by the fireplace late in the season trying to thaw myself out after some halftime romp-in-the-snow football with buddies. It was getting dark outside and I'd come back in to watch those fickle Phin fans in their tee shirts and flip flops basking in the bright sunshine..... wait, maybe this is better saved for a therapy session.... Never mind.

And I wouldn't trade it for anything.

That's why I hate the Dolphins the most!!! Not oh for the '70's. That hurt, but that's not at the core of it. I used to sit in the basement by the fireplace late in the season trying to thaw myself out after some halftime romp-in-the-snow football with buddies. It was getting dark outside and I'd come back in to watch those fickle Phin fans in their tee shirts and flip flops basking in the bright sunshine..... wait, maybe this is better saved for a therapy session.... Never mind.

And I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Its an odd affliction.

He just doesnt give me that Buffalo Vibe.

More like a Miamiian or something .

Pegulas aren't all tanned up are they ?

Brandon better start shredding his TANS R US receipts.

Just about 12 hours away: https://www.arewethe...ille-/14264.htm

good time to be Bills fans for us all i think . lucky generation for us older folks and the kids coming up.