Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious if they timed Ray Rice with this so the focus would quickly shift from their fiasco with the RR situation to a new owner in the league?

Nobody outside of Buffalo cares about the sale of the team. The sale isn't going to push the Ray Rice thing to the background, time will do that.

I'm curious if they timed Ray Rice with this so the focus would quickly shift from their fiasco with the RR situation to a new owner in the league?

The two obstacles for Pegula outside of locking down the actual purchase: per La Canfora, "He will need to move around ownership of the Sabres and divest himself of the sports agency he owns."

Pegula's connection to the France All-Pro Sports Management sports agency could draw some attention: The agency in question reps the Bills' Marcell Dareus, Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe and former Ravens running back Ray Rice. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24702070/report-terry-pegula-moving-fast-on-bills-purchase-could-happen-overnight

Nobody outside of Buffalo cares about the sale of the team. The sale isn't going to push the Ray Rice thing to the background, time will do that.

Apparently, it's not all that important in Buffalo either, as GR is talking all about Ray Rice and hasn't even mentioned this yet! :wallbash: :wallbash:

If Kelly Pegulas reaction on her twitter feed is any indicator I have a feeling the Pegulas have been informed of the trusts decision to sell them the team.

Maybe she's just happy about Penn State's reinstatement to post season eligibility. :ph34r:

The Pegulas have been the obvious choice since the beginning of the sale process. applaud.gif

Tell that to the entire insane "Bon Jovi" paranoia organization posting regularly on this site.

How many thread and a thousands of posts were printed with these people needlessly fretting over the team moving to Toronto?

Mericfully, this will end now...

Tell that to the entire insane "Bon Jovi" paranoia organization posting regularly on this site.

How many thread and a thousands of posts were printed with these people needlessly fretting over the team moving to Toronto?

Mericfully, this will end now...

Nothing about the paranoia was needless. 'Their' bid was authentic, made it to the final consideration and their objective was made public. SHOULD the sale be awarded to Pegula this week, I hope the PA System at the Ralph BLARES JBJ tunes Sunday, just before KO!