RD1, Pick #4: WR Sammy Watkins - Clemson

That move is called:

-Whaley and Marrone are about to have new bosses, so might as well go for broke.

-Lets give this franchise a super star. Someone that gets on the cover of magazines.

But losing the 1st around pick in next year's draft is pretty brutal bc this team might need a QB.

Edited by Union2008

there's way too many negative Nancys on this board we just got a f****** stud player, who cares what the f*** we gave up.

We haven't been to the f****** playoffs in 15 years get over it

Edited by oman128

Stevie is as good as gone. I love this pick. With Watkins, Williams and Woods, teams will really have to game plan and if they stop one, the others will get you. My guess is they trade Stevie for a sixth rounder this year.

there's way too many negative Nancys on this board we just got a f****** stud player who cares what the f*** we gave up. We haven't been to the f****** playoffs in 15 years get over it

I don't know much about him so I'd love to be educated, but man, that is a lot of value to give up.

What is the price tag if we wanted to trade for a top 5 WR... Julio Jones, AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald... Demarius Thomas? Fitzgerald is older so maybe it doesn't pertain to us here, but the rest of them, we're giving up 2 #1 picks. And the 4th rounder next year is a wash. I can swallow this. AS LONG AS HE REALIZES THE POTENTIAL HE HAS.

*Sigh* I honestly don't like the pick. I really don't. I mean, I like Sammy Watkins, but really, we paid too much for it...

Well, he has this season to prove me wrong.

Just one season? At least you're patient

I don't know much about him so I'd love to be educated, but man, that is a lot of value to give up.

Picture what aj green does for cincy.

We have a very similar talent level now across the board.

Edited by NoSaint