RD1, Pick #4: WR Sammy Watkins - Clemson

Yeah? He was happier than me.

Bill - i have reservations about the cost, but you can't knock the player selected. He's the best offensive player in a loaded draft. This is not donte whitner.

Edited by dave mcbride

If you don't like this move you should thank God we didn't give a king's ransom to Houston to draft Clowney!!! Hate losing next year's #1 pick but if we were going to do it Watkins and Mack were the guys to target. Now we can go OT in the 2nd and then DE in the 3rd (or vice versa!).

When do you pick a RB?

Just one season? At least you're patient

I am full of patience.

What I am not full of is taking someone who seems like a gorramdamn clone of Mike Williams, while giving up a ton of picks in the process, leaving us overwhelmed at WR while having a sh*t ROT, a TE position which hasn't been relevant since Reimersma and a missing FS.

Also, how many of you were naysayers in 1987 when we gave up two firsts and a second for Bennett? Our first pick in 1988, in the 2nd round? Some Thurman Thomas guy you may have heard of?

Greg Bell feels slighted.

Essentially this move is putting a huge bet on 2014. If they make the playoffs and the 2015 pick ends up in the 20s, it's probably worth it. If they have a losing record, probably not.

How about Cleveland....two firsts in both 2014 and 2015?? They are going to build something there.

Well...They did it!

I'm shocked they pulled it off...I know it sounds ridiculous but I like giving up the #1 next year more than #41 this year...We're still going to get two very good players in the 2nd and 3rd...

And how can you not love the story...Bills fans gets Drafted by the Bills...I already love the kid... B-)

me too

Not unhappy with the way things went down. So many stated that they thought Watkins was the best player overall

HOW AND THE HECK IS THIS A GOOD DEAL ?????

WE GOT FLEECED:

#4 - 1800 POINTS

#9 - 1350 POINTS

#9 - 1350 POINTS

4TH - 100 POINTS

total - 2800 POINTS

Really? What the hell does this mean?