RD1, Pick #4: WR Sammy Watkins - Clemson

hilarious

Cleveland has a rich history of showing that they know what they are doing with multiple high draft picks. Be very afraid.

hahaha, and exhibit A . . . Browns trade up one spot to draft a guy they could have got late in the 1st round

I couldn't agree more.

I'm truly wondering if Whaley has an IQ that's much above 100 at this point, quite seriously.

IMO he just sealed his and Marrone's fates. I guess we can start looking forward to the "rebuild" in 2016.

CJ Spiller is 3rd ALL TIME in yards per carry among running backs. If Sammy Watkins can produce at that level we will be fine.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm truly wondering if Whaley has an IQ that's much above 100 at this point, quite seriously.

IMO he just sealed his and Marrone's fates. I guess we can start looking forward to the "rebuild" in 2016.

So the guy that pulled Hughes for Sheppherd, a 6th rounder for Mike Williams, and presumably behind the trade down that landed us Kiko... He's the one with a low IQ?

Well...They did it!

I'm shocked they pulled it off...I know it sounds ridiculous but I like giving up the #1 next year more than #41 this year...We're still going to get two very good players in the 2nd and 3rd...

And how can you not love the story...Bills fans gets Drafted by the Bills...I already love the kid... B-)

totally agree. The 41st this year in such a deep draft is like a late r1 pick in a normal year. TE or OT next.

I couldn't agree more.

What?? Why do we need to rebuild? Playoffs - NOW.

Ugh. Gave up way too much. Should have given a second to get Evans. With EJ's spotty accuracy Evans was the man. I'm disappointed.

A 2nd this year and a 1st next year have the same trade value.

Ugh. Gave up way too much. Should have given a second to get Evans. With EJ's spotty accuracy Evans was the man. I'm disappointed.

Next years 1 and this years 2 are considered similar value, roughly

Really hate this trade. Giving up next year's #1 when Evans would have been available at 6 or 7 is foolish. We very likely traded two top-10 picks for #4.

it is possible the price to wrestle evans away from tampa would have been higher. it is also possible the bills with sammy are going to break the @#$% out this year and that 2015 1st round pick is going to be worth a flaming bag of dog @#$%. just try to think positively! :D

HOW AND THE HECK IS THIS A GOOD DEAL ?????

WE GOT FLEECED:

#4 - 1800 POINTS

#9 - 1350 POINTS

#9 - 1350 POINTS

4TH - 100 POINTS

total - 2800 POINTS

Drafting 32nd next year...