DeSean Jackson released

You do if you're an idiot.

Mrrags has a point...but he's also deeply involved in an environment where gangs are omnipresent. There's no Crips-wannabes in prison. In the real world, things aren't nearly that black and white.

Have you ever lived in a poor inner city neighborhood? Have any of your friends been killed by gang members? Have you ever been in a gang? Have you ever been jumped or shot at for wearing a blue shirt in the wrong area? **** I still have the bullet holes in the side of my house. Legit gangs like crips, bloods, GD, LK, ms13 and so on dont play. They dont care who you are. I am talking about actual gang members not wannabes. Desean is from LA where there are real gang members. He is associated with known gang members. He wouldnt be throwing up signs if he wasnt affiliated in some way.

Edited by kr632

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crip walk

I did not know that. But it looks like a cool dance move and not something a supposedly tough gang would be dancing.

And apparently Serena Williams is also a member of the crips.

I did not know that. But it looks like a cool dance move and not something a supposedly tough gang would be dancing.

And apparently Serena Williams is also a member of the crips.

No difference in throwing the signs or doing the dance. It's still representing the same thing. And disrespecting the same thing.

Have you ever lived in a poor inner city neighborhood? Have any of your friends been killed by gang members? Have you ever been in a gang? Have you ever been jumped or shot at for wearing a blue shirt in the wrong area? **** I still have the bullet holes in the side of my house. Legit gangs like crips, bloods, GD, LK, ms13 and so on dont play. They dont care who you are. I am talking about actual gang members not wannabes. Desean is from LA where there are real gang members. He is associated with known gang members. He wouldnt be throwing up signs if he wasnt affiliated in some way.

Desean Jackson shot at your house?

Desean Jackson shot at your house?

You need to pay attention. He said that Desean was jumping in the air while his house was being shot at by a guy with a blue shirt cuz he was upset he went the wrong way and ended up in the wrong neighborhood. He was upset cuz he was late to give blood.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

No difference in throwing the signs or doing the dance. It's still representing the same thing. And disrespecting the same thing.

Unless he's involved with a gang, what he throws or dances doesn't really concern me. And I guess it doesn't concern the NFL either since they haven't banned it.

I've lived and grown up In white trash trailor parks. I lived with an abusive man that was not my father. But yet none of these people ever shot at me or my family. I didn't shave my head or sell crank. I got beat on for being the smart kid. But never was it required I join trier gang or die.

Have you ever lived in a poor inner city neighborhood? Have any of your friends been killed by gang members? Have you ever been in a gang? Have you ever been jumped or shot at for wearing a blue shirt in the wrong area? **** I still have the bullet holes in the side of my house. Legit gangs like crips, bloods, GD, LK, ms13 and so on dont play. They dont care who you are.

I hear what you're saying...Don't get me wrong...

But in the same regard some NFL teams with multiple millions on the line don't care who you are if you're flashing gang signs on and off the field, or if you're associating with known gang members...It's bad for business...And after Aaron Hernandez some of these NFL teams are not going to sit back and wait for something bad to happen... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Not trying to. Its just funny that people that have never experienced something try to act like they know all about it.

Actually, I'm acting like I know nothing about it, and not jumping to conclusions based on the fallacy of guilt by association.

The only person acting like they know all about it is you.

Not trying to. Its just funny that people that have never experienced something try to act like they know all about it.

Obviously none of us on this nfl message board discuss things we have never actually been a part of.

Nothing official but more than a few random people online yapping about desean to buff 14 mil under cap iirc.

Desean is about to get the "I like Brandon Spikes" treatment soon perhaps.

Also says desean wants to play for skins.

I am surprised he has not been signed yet by the Jets - Vick is there, have the cap space, and desperately need WRs and offensive playmakers plus he and Decker would seem to complement each other well.

@RapSheet: While #Redskins get the 1st visit with DeSean Jackson & #Raiders do research, don’t rule out #Bills as a serious suitor. They are in contact

@RapSheet: Buffalo does its work quietly, and that’s how research & recruitment of DeSean Jackson is happening. Imagine DeSean + CJ Spiller. Scary

I don't think this rules out a WR with size early in the draft. They inevitably cut Stevie or Graham if Jackson is signed.

Gotta link for these cut Stevie rumors ? I'm not sure why you keep saying he's getting cut.

Is he having some groin issues you are privy to ? Stevie /desean /woods is not a recipe for disaster IMO.

I don't think this rules out a WR with size early in the draft. They inevitably cut Stevie or Graham if Jackson is signed.

If Jackson is signed our depth chart likely goes

Desean

Stevie

Woods

Goodwin

Easley

Then graham fighting for a spot with all the prospects

If Jackson is signed our depth chart likely goes

Desean

Stevie

Woods

Goodwin

Easley

Then graham fighting for a spot with all the prospects

Add Ebron at #9 and dare I say we would have one of the best receiving cores in the entire league!

I don't know why they need to cut SJ. If they sign Jackson, it will likely be for a 1-year deal and they can afford both players. SJ is 6'2, he isn't a "small, speedy" WR like Jackson. If anything it just puts some pressure on SJ to perform this year and gives the Bills a great offensive weapon and we don't need to worry about playing Graham if someone gets hurt, Plus if Jackson is the #1 WR, that makes SJ more effective in my mind as the #2. Woods in the slot, Goodwin as a deep threat. Goodwin a nice weapon but he had injury issues, can't depend on him being healthy really all season. I would like the signing and if they added Evans or Ebron it would be awesome Again, because it would be a 1 year deal they may lose him to FA next year anyway if he has a monster year and his price tag jumps so no need to cut SJ. But if he helps us get to the playoffs? Why not?

Doubt he comes here but nice to see the Bills being aggressive for playmakers.

Agreed! The Bills have said they are focused on beating NE. NE added Revis but the rest of their D is not spectacular,If they need to cover Spiller, DeSean, Stevie, Woods, Goodwin AND Ebron? Ummmm... Edited by YoloinOhio

Agreed! The Bills have said they are focused on beating NE. NE added Revis but the rest of their D is not spectacular,If they need to cover Spiller, DeSean, Stevie, Woods, Goodwin AND Ebron? Ummmm...

OR they sign Jackson, cut Graham, draft Jake Matthews then take Austin Seferian Jekins.

Why wouldn't they cut the worst WR on the roster? You'd prefer that they cut someone who's actually played NFL football?

Gotta link for these cut Stevie rumors ? I'm not sure why you keep saying he's getting cut.

Is he having some groin issues you are privy to ? Stevie /desean /woods is not a recipe for disaster IMO.

Not a rumor, just My 2 cents. Unlike the Bills to tie up so much in one position. Hope I'm wrong

that is a pretty disturbing article. I bet the Eagles now suspect Jackson is actually involved in criminal activity, and the fact no team would trade for him is interesting. No thanks to him.

no way NE touches him after the Hernandez fiasco they had.

Very good point... Jets or other hand would be perfect fit for him with Decker or other side and neither being a top flight #1 but together they would form a top notch 1-2 punch. Sometimes better to have 2 guys as lower tier 1's and very diff style of play, gives D's nightmares on who to double. With way Jets have approached off season, they need to make a splash and this would be it. And if any team doesnt mind a circus, its them...

Regardless of off field issues, i'd love him on our team. Even though he's smaller, he's a polished and productive version of what we envioned Goodwin could be (if he hits his potential and stays healthy). With him and Stevie, along with Woods and them Goodwin in 4 WR sets, that would be 1 hell of a WR corp with tons of versatility.

If not, i REALLY hope we address in the 1st round, getting EJ another toy out there... Either Ebron, Wadkins (whom i doubt will fall to #9) or Evans who is the real deal. After Watkins, he is def. the clear #2 and i would take Ebron over rest of field (TE's or WR's) as i could see him being a terrfic receivin threat, and instead of going a RB, 3 WR and a TE, we could go with RB, 2 WR and 2 TE (Embton and chandler) especially in 3rd and mediums which would give us 2 big guys at TE along with SJ13 and Woods on outside, or can even split Ebron out wide, while putting Chandler on LOS and SJ13 is slot.

Getting a talent like Evans, Ebron or Desean via FA, would be a HUGE boost for our O.

I just really hope he goes anywhere but AFC east, namely Jets cuz as poster previously posted, i think its HIGHLY unlikely Pats would take shot with Desean after the Hernandez situation.

stevie Johnson has 8.5 mil in dead money if cut. that's not happening.

they would have to trade him if they wanted to move him.

seeing as stevie is one of the few recievers with success againt revis, i'm not sure getting rid of him is wise.

Not a rumor, just My 2 cents. Unlike the Bills to tie up so much in one position. Hope I'm wrong

For a position group with 6 guys, we have 1 on average vet pay and 5 rookie deals (non of which are even first rounders). Our TEs are likely among the lowest paid group in the league. And Our qb group is likewise among the cheapest in the league.

Our passing game could easily justify a little spending.

For a position group with 6 guys, we have 1 on average vet pay and 5 rookie deals (non of which are even first rounders). Our TEs are likely among the lowest paid group in the league. And Our qb group is likewise among the cheapest in the league.

Our passing game could easily justify a little spending.

That's a pretty interesting take and one that hasn't been mentioned. It kind of goes back o to that discussion about % of the cap to allocate to each position. You are taking it a step further by dividing it into parts of the game. Good thoughts

Gangs, sets, all that. Come on people. He is from Oakland, just like Chicago, New York, New Orleans... EVEN BUFFALO, where it just isnt safe to walk the streets alone. You never know who you might run into. He was probably protected buy this "set" growing up. Also in Compton, LA, Oakland, you are already affiliated based on where you live. There is nothing much more to it than you representing you old street. The name brought up in murders point is kind of a flag. And also if he is a diva, those are reasons not to want him. I guess my point is dont be afraid of something you dont understand.

And Crips and bloods are not the only ones on the street.

Sur13 or something like that, and a bunch of Hispanic and Asian gangs are out there. And in small communities there are many small gangs - in this area we have TRG, aka the little rascals.

Gangs are quite prominent when you live in a lower income/poverty stricken area.

MS13 they are on the West side.

Edited by Agent 91