DeSean Jackson released

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's take Desean. He's good at football. Him and Stevie can dance together on the field.

I like him but mainly because he was a beast for me in fantasy. You can never have too many weapons and WR is a need. With that being said he will not come cheap, especially with Oakland in the mix. Not likely IMO but I didn't think that Byrd would go to the Saints. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I really don't see him landing in New England. IMO I think he is going to the highest bidder, period. That won't be New England. It will be to an Oakland, Cleveland or some other disfunctional organization with a lot of cap room.

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 36m

Bills interested in D-Jax? http://wp.me/plmrg-9SF

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 1h

Source tells me any Bills interest in DeSean Jackson would be for a predetermined price. Bills won't get into a bidding war.

sweet

although it still makes me nervous that the iggles would just outright release their best WR over this gang thing.

If the Bills were truly interested in trading up for Sammy Wakins because they think the need for a top WR is their biggest concern. Then one way or the other...find a way to get Watkins! Then also, Watkins doesn't have the baggage, and like Stevie, he actually wants to be a Buffalo Bill. Which is something this team should never take lightly. Watkins over Jackson any day.

If we get Deasean you can say goodbye to Stevie. Still would shock me to see Evans in play if they were to go this route.

More like goodbye TJ Graham. It's been hashed out before but Stevie's cap hit would make it idiotic to sign a WR and cut him. Too much money.

Would definitely be an interesting move. He doesn't solve our redzone receiving problem so I really seem him taking the place of a current WR. He was playing under a 48 million dollar contract so I'm not sure how much he will be looking for.

Only 5'10" but one of the most explosive WR's in the league. Still remember passing over him for James Hardy (ugh).

Which is another lesson some fans need to take to heart: just because a WR is big, doesn't necessarily mean he will be a TD machine in the NFL. Hardy had like 36 TD's in college too so it's not like he never had that ability.

Signing him and then drafting someone like Ebron in the 1st or ASJ in the 2nd would really open up the passing game.

I don't see it happening...he wants to much money...if they did sign him and also got Britt - which most likely won't happen either - then I see the wr group as: Sj, Woods, Britt, D-Jax, Goodwin, Barden, Easley(for ST)....then draft Ebron in the first instead of Evans....that would be some firepower for E.J....well on paper it would be anyways.

How can anyone want a thug for that kind of money. Lets get serious. Not the kind of guy you bring home to Mom. Even if he was cheap I would not take him. Unless 35,000 Crips move to Buffalo and buy season tickets he is not our kind of guy.