DeSean Jackson released

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headline: deseans gang connections troubling to eagles

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/03/eagles_desean_jackson_off-the-field_troubles.html

Despite Jackson's name having come up in connection with two gang-related murders involving Crips, Crosson said police have no hard evidence that Jackson is a member of the gang, which was formed in the late 1960’s and has an estimated 35,000 members across the country. Crosson said, however, the Jackson routinely flashes Crip gang signs in photos on social media -- and even on television during an NFL game.

"You don't want to see anybody throwing up gang signs like he did in the Redskins game last year," Crosson said. "Those were neighborhood Crip gang signs and he flashed them during a game. He may not be affiliated with the gang, but they don't [ordinarily] take kindly to those not in the gang throwing up those gang signs."

Edited by NoSaint

wow. didnt expect a straight release.

They should have traded him. Stupiod BIlls you dont let players like Byrd walk for noth... Sorry lost my train of throught.

But really though. Million dollar Talent, 1 cent mind.

He already filed for Bankruptcy IIRC.

Headline: deseans gang connections troubling to eagles

http://www.nj.com/ea...d_troubles.html

that is a pretty disturbing article. I bet the Eagles now suspect Jackson is actually involved in criminal activity, and the fact no team would trade for him is interesting. No thanks to him.

Hello New England....

CBF

no way NE touches him after the Hernandez fiasco they had.

that is a pretty disturbing article. I bet the Eagles now suspect Jackson is actually involved in criminal activity, and the fact no team would trade for him is interesting. No thanks to him.

True.

Hello NY Jets!!!

CBF

Dude's an idiot. So talented but a complete idiot. I remember him dropping the ball before a touchdown his rookie year. Unlike Britt, he's actually produced but I won't want his influence anywhere near this team. It must be bad if the Eagles flat out released him. Bravo to them for taking a stance.

Dude's an idiot. So talented but a complete idiot. I remember him dropping the ball before a touchdown his rookie year. Unlike Britt, he's actually produced but I won't want his influence anywhere near this team. It must be bad if the Eagles flat out released him. Bravo to them for taking a stance.

I agree.

What a good message this sends

CBF

the fact no team would trade for him is interesting.

the odd twist (i use the term loosely, as its all odd) is that schefter is reporting there was a trade market despite all the issues.

i wonder if they know something that if they traded him, might come back to bite them for not disclosing

Edited by NoSaint

He could always find Jesus and become the newest Ray Lewis...........

My money is on Oakland. They and Cleveland still have i believe the most money left. If the coach can control him, he is a good fit for Oakland as he provides that deep threat for Schaub. I'm not sure where Pettine falls on him, but we don't need him. We're not going to spend $10,000,000 / yr on him, and we already have him in Goodwin.

We need size which is a "captain obvious comment", not more speed. I'd like to see him not land in the AFC East. Brady and him would be scary, but Belicheck won't pay his kind of money.