Andre Reed Elected into the Pro Football HOF

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank God....I do not like the hall of fame voters for NFL or MLB

The NFL guys are 100x better than the MLB writers. John Clayton admitted that he's been swayed by speeches given on behalf of players. Meanwhile, the BBWAA, keeps out players never linked to PEDs at any point. Big changes are coming to the baseball HoF voting and I can't wait.

That being said I'm so happy for Andre. My favorite memory is when he did the mock dance of Webster Slaughter in the Comeback. I believe it was on his first TD. God I miss those days of actual talent on the field.

To all of you who have repeatedly claimed, over the years, that Reed does not belong in the HOF (there are a lot of you at TBD):

SUCK IT!

An honor well deserved for Andre Reed, and long overdue.

Edited by Buftex

WOW! Fantastic news.

Andre Reed was my favorite player throughout the Bills Super Bowl years, and yet I just knew that of all the Hall of Famers(Jim, Bruce, & Thurman) that Andre would be the last one to get in.

But I did not think it would take this long. Reed is overdue.

Congratulations to #83 Andre Reed!

Michael Silver@MikeSilver 4m

The Hall of Fame selection committee has a really tough job. I hope DeBartolo, Haley, Bettis, Dungy & some of other finalists make it soon

Jarrett Bell@JarrettBell

@MikeSilver Dude, we went 8 hours, 59 minutes -- record time for selection committee meeting.

Michael Silver@MikeSilver

Hope you had lots of coffee RT @JarrettBell @MikeSilver Dude, we went 8 hours, 59 minutes -- record time for selection committee meeting

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@WFAN660

Michael Strahan, Andre Reed, Aeneas Williams, Derrick Brooks, Walter Jones, Ray Guy are Claude Humphrey the 2014 Pro Football #HOF class.

Great class. Although Strahan does not deserve to be a 1st ballot entry, especially over Charles Haley.

Glad to see Aeneas Williams get in. I my opinion he was a better CB than Deion Sanders.

And a big congratulations to Ray Guy. Talk about overdue.

Edited by Mark Vader

Great class. Although Strahan does not deserve to be a 1st ballot entry.

Glad to see Aeneas Williams get in. I my opinion he was a better CB than Deion Sanders.

And a big congratulations to Ray Guy. Talk about overdue.

It is indeed a fantastic class! Hoping Guy's induction will give Tasker some momentum.