Andre Reed Elected into the Pro Football HOF

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People have honestly forgotten how damn he good he was...

Sorry but in terms of a career award (if you will); it should be based on their entire career and not so closely linked to winning a SB like it is now. Irvin couldn't carry Andre's jock...

and honestly, loud mouth Carter couldn't either...

They are all very deserving of being HOF’s. Irvin was a beast and so was Carter although, I would have taken Andre before him.

Do Tell

Was at the nfl honors show right after voting closed and chatted with a few folks in the know- nothing huge, but got the impression from more than one that his trajectory was getting very close.

Happy to see it was correct.

Great for Reed! Love it and just may go up there for the induction!

the guy is a total classless !@#$, anyway. Strahan is just a douche, too.

Perhap Strahan is a douche, but it was funny when, after being informed that Sapp didn't think he (Strahan) merited induction, Strahan said, "The lion doesn't worry about what the lambs think."

Sapp is a caricature.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Thank God finally!!! That was an absolute TON of personal anger that finally washed away today...I've been upset about Andre not getting in for so many years now I literally spent the whole day preparing for disappointment....

Grats #83!!!...Well deserved...SO happy for Dre...

GO BILLS!!! B-)

Andre Reed 234 games, 951 catches 13,198 16.9 average 87 TDs. Michael Irvin 159 games 750 catches 11,904 yards 15.9 average 65 TDs. Finally the better WR made the Hall of Fame. HOF has become a popularity contest with voters recently more than on the merits.

I am very happy to see him finally get in!!!

Andre Reed 234 games, 951 catches 13,198 16.9 average 87 TDs. Michael Irvin 159 games 750 catches 11,904 yards 15.9 average 65 TDs. Finally the better WR made the Hall of Fame. HOF has become a popularity contest with voters recently more than on the merits.

Thank You for posting those stats.. :thumbsup: