Rumor: Bills to spook the Jets to move up in the draft

Rumor: Interesting plan has been formed, the Bills are going to try and force the Jets to package their picks & move up in the draft. The theory is they won't draft a QB in the first if they only have 1 pick but now they might if they have 2 like they do now.

You'll start to hear about the Bills interest in Milliner or some teams interest ahead of us, anything to get the Jets back to one 1st round pick. We also would like to tradeback for extra picks, then draft a QB (Nassib).

Go Bills !!

Rumor: Interesting plan has been formed, the Bills are going to try and force the Jets to package their picks & move up in the draft. The theory is they won't draft a QB in the first if they only have 1 pick but now they might if they have 2 like they do now.

You'll start to hear about the Bills interest in Milliner or some teams interest ahead of us, anything to get the Jets back to one 1st round pick. We also would like to tradeback for extra picks, then draft a QB (Nassib).

Go Bills !!

Where are you seeing, or hearing of, this "rumor"?

Go Bills !!

This reminds me of that one episode of Green Acres when Mr Haney cons Mr. Douglas into buying a broken down hay wagon.

This reminds me of that one episode of Green Acres when Mr Haney cons Mr. Douglas into buying a broken down hay wagon.

Genius series. What was the name of the ranger who always carried on a conversation with himself? We could use him now to confuse the Jets.

Genius series. What was the name of the ranger who always carried on a conversation with himself? We could use him now to confuse the Jets.

That would be County Agent Hank Kimball… or is it County Kimball Hank Agent?

Well, I'll just look at my name tag… huh, it's upside down…

So you are suggesting the Jets are going to package both risk rounders to move up and snag Milliner or a QB? You realize that the Jets would in theory be trading their first rounder this year plus Revis for an unknown? That suggestion is shear insanity.

Milliner would fill a hole at a much more reasonable price than the $16 M a season Revis wanted. You also have to realize that he might not make it out of the top 5 & the Jets didn't have enough money cap money to do this any other way.

Okay, so this super-secret plan is now out in the open?

PTR

Does any team that wants a QB in the first few rounds want the Jets to have 2 picks in the fire round ??

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

Does any team that wants a QB in the first few rounds want the Jets to have 2 picks in the fire round ??

Yes but how does the Jets hearing this "rumor" change what they do? Especially since it's now out that it's made up BS?

PTR

Don't just BS this. Actually pick Millner. Then the Jets will either have to trade with us to get him, or we have two good corners. Millner is the real deal, and with the D we may be running, could be very valuable. We do need another corner. Then grab Nassib or Manuel in the 2nd. WR in 3rd. TE in 4th. LB in 5th. Best OL left in 6th.

Don't just BS this. Actually pick Millner. Then the Jets will either have to trade with us to get him, or we have two good corners. Millner is the real deal, and with the D we may be running, could be very valuable. We do need another corner. Then grab Nassib or Manuel in the 2nd. WR in 3rd. TE in 4th. LB in 5th. Best OL left in 6th.

That would be ideal , but I think Milliner goes before 8

This is not out of the realm of possibility right now.

Nice. I immediately thought of the scene in Princess Bride where they have the battle of wits to determine who is going to drink the poisoned wine.

kj

Yeah the Bills is really scaring the Jets. Don't make me laugh.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

At least the Bills have a discernable direction around what they need to do and how they plan to get there. It may not work, but at least there is a roadmap.

So who is it this year, Tebow or Cantchez?

Edited by Juror#8

Did this mastermind come from Chenango Forks by any chance? Was there a cape involved? How could I have missed this! (wish I missed this topic...)