If You Could Make One Song Disappear Forever ...

Gugny

"Muskrat Love." Kill it. Kill it with fire.

This song makes me want to skip the whole weekend and embrace Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Holy ****, that's atrocious. That's like listening to someone play the bagpipes REALLY badly while dumping steel ball bearings and ground glass down a garbage disposal. Kill it. Kill it with nuclear weapons.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ****, that's atrocious. That's like listening to someone play the bagpipes REALLY badly while dumping steel ball bearings and ground glass down a garbage disposal. Kill it. Kill it with nuclear weapons.

I sing it every Thursday on the way out the door. Like a bosssssss! I also have been singing Call Me Maybe all day.

Napalm. Just to be sure.

If they played that to the prisoners at Gitmo, the anti-torture crowd would have a point.

Mustang Sally by Wilson Pickett.

He has SOOOO many awesome songs, yet every bar band in the world simply must play this song. It's ususally my que to leave. In fact, when people ask me to go see a cover band with them, I ask them if they play this song. If so, then I won't go. I hate it that much...

A very close second would be "Play that Funky Music" by Wild Cherry. Just played out, more like...

I agree on both counts. And also agree about Paradise by dashboard and we built this city. All horrible songs. And I personally want to regurgitate every time I hear firework by Katie Perry

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=KNHcgk5bf7o

In Spanish, it is like polishing a turd!

Oh my... This has got to be the worst penance ever!

To me, "Muskrat Love"(or any Captain and Tennile) an awful song to be sure, is not something you hear enough to cause a violent reaction...something like "Margaritaville" (actually not a bad song), but if I never heard it again, I would very fine with that!) is far more revolting.

Edited by Buftex

To me, "Muskrat Love"(or any Captain and Tennile) an awful song to be sure, is not something you hear enough to cause a violent reaction...something like "Margaritaville" (actually not a bad sonng, but if I never heard it again, I would very fine with that!) is far more revolting.

Ha... Don't tune into Sirius 70's... Especially during flu season...

Doorman? What is a doorman for her classes? Should I be asking this?

:-)

i think it's a good question that must be answered. What does a doorman do? Is there riffraff that wants to impede the line dancing? Couple of weirdo's always sign up for the class and PTR has to bounce them?

I know I already posted one but I just wanted to add an "Honorable Mention"...this video reminds me of my high school cheerleader girlfriend who (despite having a nice rack) was an absolute bubble head and would lip sync this when we were dating....ugh. I need a flamethrower and some sulfuric acid for this piece of @#!$%!!

Lock "Glory Days" and "Born in the USA" in a room to fight to the death. Whichever one survives will hopefully die a few days later.

Gotta respectfully disagree with this one. Loved this entire album.

Anything by Dave Matthews.

The fact that this guy still sells out large arenas/venues baffles my mind. Horrible. Pure crap "music."

The fact that this guy still sells out large arenas/venues baffles my mind. Horrible. Pure crap "music."

You ever look at pictures of his shows? The places fill up with drunken high school girls dressed like prostitutes and the drunken frat boys who want to screw said high school girls.

You ever look at pictures of his shows? The places fill up with drunken high school girls dressed like prostitutes and the drunken frat boys who want to screw said high school girls.

you say that as if there is something wrong with it?

I know...I hate the guy based solely on the fact that he wasn't around when I was in college for that very reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J08ZwySCoJ8

Everything about this...EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS...I just, I just can't...

Also, this steaming pile of **** made it to number 1. I was two years old, can any of you north of 40 account for this? CAN YOU!?

Poojer is a YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the Wouldya.

This could blasphemy is some people's view, but Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

What a song is and what a song becomes because of the masses' inability to have nice things--those are two separate things. But once a song/concept/bacon ventures into the latter, there's really no turning back. Bohemian Rhapsody is precisely that.

I still can't get over how unbelievably horrific this song is. It's like taking a cheese grater to my ears. You know you suck when auto-tune can't make you sound good.

Okay, but here's an honest question: you can choose one song to be rid of forever. Do you choose this stupid Friday song...Or this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOOs-MqDOI0

I still can't get over how unbelievably horrific this song is. It's like taking a cheese grater to my ears. You know you suck when auto-tune can't make you sound good.

I'm really sorry for posting that Tom. I get the sense that you'd never heard the song before and I unleashed the evil ear locust on you. I'll do an extra year or two in purgatory for that one. :)

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

I'm really sorry for posting that Tom. I get the sense that you'd never heard the song before and I unleashed the evil ear locust on you. I'll do an extra year or two in purgatory for that one. :)

Everyone is aware that it was an amateur-produced song in one of those mall kiosks...yes?

It makes "Call Me Maybe" sound like a Prokofiev symphony.

Okay, but here's an honest question: you can choose one song to be rid of forever. Do you choose this stupid Friday song...Or this...

Sundown, you better take care

If you dis Gordon Lightfoot

I'll be kickin' your ass.

Sometimes I think it's a crime

When I write Lightfoot couplets

and they don't even rhyme.

Lightfoot couplets rule.

Anything Gordon Lightfoot should probably be banned since he changed his name to Usama Islama or something like that and moved to France and bad mouths America. Screw him.