Gilmore has something to tell us

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a text from the Bills that Gilmore will now be wearing number 24. For those of you that purchased his jersey, I'm sorry.

For those of you that have McGee, good luck getting the nameplate changed.

I'm assuming this was his big news. Ugh.

Wow.

All that build up for nothing.

I dont get it. Whats so special about #24? Gilmore wore #5 in college and in high school.

CBF

Pretty sure he said his favorite player growing up was Darrell Green, so that could be the connection

Come on man, really?

One of the best defensive players in NFL history. The dude wore number 28 man.

I thought it was obvious that it was sarcasm...sorry for any confusion

Maybe I should've gone with a more obvious HOFer, like Lawrence Taylor...

Edited by thebandit27

It's funny watching guys get upset because a tweet failed to cause excitement...Personally I thought it would be something minor regarding football or possible his personal life. So my expectations were met.

The guy was just trying to keep fans interested, I appreciate that. We should be happy we don't have one of those guys tweeting something controversial or inflammatory.

However I could understand this upsetting some people who bought his jersey. Those might see this as rubbing their recent purchase of his now inaccurate jersey in their face, even if that certainly was not his intent.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

It's funny watching guys get upset because a tweet failed to cause excitement...Personally I thought it would be something minor regarding football or possible his personal life. So my expectations were met.

The guy was just trying to keep fans interested, I appreciate that. We should be happy we don't have one of those guys tweeting something controversial or inflammatory.

However I could understand this upsetting some people who bought his jersey. Those might see this as rubbing their recent purchase of his now inaccurate jersey in their face, even if that certainly was not his intent.

Well, clearly the point of Gilmore posting it was solely to generate excitement.

You can't fault anyone here for pointing out that he failed completely in his plan.

stefon-snl-weekend-update.jpg

Stefon has something more interesting to tell us...

"New York’s hottest club is Taste. Nightlife designer Tranny Griffith is back with an all-new club that answers the question Huh?!? Don’t look for a bouncer – there isn’t one. Instead the door’s guarded by ten jacked homeless guys in old-fashioned bathing suits. And inside it's just sick: ice sculptures, winos, Germufs – German smurfs – a Teddy Ruxpin wearing mascara, an old lady wearing Kid 'N Play hair, and none other than DJ Baby Bok Choy…He’s a giant 300-pound Chinese baby who wears tinted aviator glasses and he spins records with his little ravioli hands."

Well, clearly the point of Gilmore posting it was solely to generate excitement.

You can't fault anyone here for pointing out that he failed completely in his plan.

You got all amped up about it, so you're the fool, not Gilmore.

He`s Gay? Getting married?

on one hand I don't care if he's gay. on the other hand I don't know if he should be the first player to announce it. the last thing he needs is extra scrutiny. he already had a tough year last year and I was really hoping for him to build on that this year and become more of that shut down type of corner we desperately need. whatever he is announcing I hope it's not anything that will be a distraction is all I'm saying

LOL

stefon-snl-weekend-update.jpg

Stefon has something more interesting to tell us...

"New York’s hottest club is Taste. Nightlife designer Tranny Griffith is back with an all-new club that answers the question Huh?!? Don’t look for a bouncer – there isn’t one. Instead the door’s guarded by ten jacked homeless guys in old-fashioned bathing suits. And inside it's just sick: ice sculptures, winos, Germufs – German smurfs – a Teddy Ruxpin wearing mascara, an old lady wearing Kid 'N Play hair, and none other than DJ Baby Bok Choy…He’s a giant 300-pound Chinese baby who wears tinted aviator glasses and he spins records with his little ravioli hands."

Good stuff.

Edited by BuffaloATL

Well he did make an inordinate fuss about something cosmetic like a number change. So that is kinda gay

See this is the funny part, Gilmore didn't make any fuss. You guys did. He simply said he had something to tell us on April 3, if you talked yourself into thinking it was some big deal, it's on you not him.

I saw nothing to indicate that this announcement was going to be some great revelation. It's twitter for pete's sake.

Personally I'm appreciative of him trying to keep fans involved in the offseason.

Edited by Turbosrrgood