Gilmore has something to tell us

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Gilmore be the person to announce something important about the team? Its probably something personal, child on the way?

Perhaps he just can't talk until after its announced would be the assumption if its team related

Why would Gilmore be the person to announce something important about the team? Its probably something personal, child on the way?

No way he would talk to the fans that way about his personal life. He doesn't strike me as a tease.

Besides, a kid born that soon would be knowledge that is widespread. Ergo: It is something we would know which contradict his statement

From what I understand, Gilmore is an extremely intelligent young man. Graduated from SC in three years. I know it's a joke thread, but a gross generalization on your part.

From what I understand, Gilmore hates the Gilmore girls, and would never star in their comeback movie. I know it's a joke thread, but a gross generalization on your part.

Gilmore hates the Gilmore girls, and would never star in their comeback movie.

If it's not linked it isn't true!

just kidding, I couldn't resist. :blush: God I love Saturdays when I'm not working.

Hope everyone is still enjoying Winter... :rolleyes:

Seventy degrees and sunny here.

Just brought the golf clubs downstairs.

:nana:

yeah, but, ummm, you could have an earthquake at any moment and given enough time your entire state will fall into the ocean.

Your entire world could be destroyed by karma b/c you were bragging CJ. So there is that... :bag:

Further tweets:

Stephon Gilmore ‏@BumpNrunGilm0re 21 Mar

Will know by the 3rd of April

and

Stephon Gilmore ‏@BumpNrunGilm0re 4h

All I can do is smile because I see it coming and you don't.

A) Long term deal coming for his backfield mate Byrd?

B) Going to be traded for a 7th so Buddy can have his full complement of draft picks...and draft a cheaper DB.

bill-helmet.jpgRed helmets!

Nope. Like the red, love the white.

First trip to the Sundowner? After all, he said it put a smile on his face.

Wouldn't that put snail tracks on his face?