Gilmore has something to tell us

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely aint about the Ravens coming here for the opener.

The NFL is a multi-ksjdfherhillion dollar enterprise. Run by smart guys. If Gilmore knew about the opener, that means that 53 guys on each team, all with Twitter accounts, would know. I dont see the NFL as being that stupid.

its probably as silly as: They told him they arent taking a cb with the first pick (praise the holy lord jeeeeezus), and he is penciled in as the starter going into the draft and into camp. Or he's pregnant.

It can't be anything earth shattering. Maybe he saved a lot of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico?

And he needed only 15 minutes to do it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And Gilmore would be breaking this news? :huh:

Is Gilmore a Reporter for ESPN or Fox ?

It's going to be something stupid.

he's starting a charity foundation

Not to be nitpicky, but how is that stupid? Stephon isn't going to be releasing any information on free agents, if that was what you're expecting. I'm expecting some sort of personal news or perhaps something Stephon may do for the community.. and a charity is certainly not "stupid."

Not to be nitpicky, but how is that stupid? Stephon isn't going to be releasing any information on free agents, if that was what you're expecting. I'm expecting some sort of personal news or perhaps something Stephon may do for the community.. and a charity is certainly not "stupid."

+1

Point taken. 'stupid' was a poor choice of words. I just meant that it was most likely not something earthshaking or terribly newsworthy. Good for him if it some sort of charity thing.

Edited by Maddog69

Point taken. 'stupid' was a poor choice of words. I just meant that it was most likely not something earthshaking or terribly newsworthy. Good for him if it some sort of charity thing.

and honestly, these nfl player charities, while they can be great.... some are a lot less than great too. not saying that his would be in the underwhelming group but to some degree just the starting of one doesnt make me as excited as the PARTICIPATION in one, either his own or someone elses.

stupid wasnt the best choice, but.... definitely not going to beat up on you, as i get it.

He`s Gay? Getting married?

getting gay married, duh.

• 2 weeks later...

on one hand I don't care if he's gay. on the other hand I don't know if he should be the first player to announce it. the last thing he needs is extra scrutiny. he already had a tough year last year and I was really hoping for him to build on that this year and become more of that shut down type of corner we desperately need. whatever he is announcing I hope it's not anything that will be a distraction is all I'm saying