• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further tweets:

Stephon Gilmore ‏@BumpNrunGilm0re 21 Mar

Will know by the 3rd of April

and

Stephon Gilmore ‏@BumpNrunGilm0re 4h

All I can do is smile because I see it coming and you don't.

The forward pass has been made illegal by the competition committee and he and Aaron Williams will join the cheerleading squad?

Further tweets:

Stephon Gilmore ‏@BumpNrunGilm0re 21 Mar

Will know by the 3rd of April

and

Stephon Gilmore ‏@BumpNrunGilm0re 4h

All I can do is smile because I see it coming and you don't.

Buddy traded him to the 49ers?

hes been working out with a ton of folks down in florida - eric berry, jarvis jenkins, corey macintyre, mike pouncey, stedman bailey etc... have been linked via tweets the last week or so - so its a pretty good group.

As far as I know, there's nothing on the NFL calendar for that date.

Now I'm thinking South Carolina alums.

thats why im a bit stumped as to how it would be bills related but that far out still.... found out about a prime time game, and itll be released in the next week or so? im just throwing things at the wall and seeing if it sticks.

a bonus due for someone we might be in trade talks for?

Edited by NoSaint

Very strange. Why the wait. Any good FA's from South Carolina out there? When is the NFL schedule released?

were going to be on hard knocks.

this actually seems like the most realistic thing at this point, although I do not see it happening.

Very strange. Why the wait. Any good FA's from South Carolina out there? When is the NFL schedule released?

this actually seems like the most realistic thing at this point, although I do not see it happening.

schedule is april 16th (allegedly)

id imagine hard knocks is more may-ish

My buddy pointed out that the opener is released before the entire schedule.

Last year it was March 27. Maybe Baltimore is playing an away game bc of the Orioles conflict and they're shuffling off to Buffalo.

Last year it was March 27. Maybe Baltimore is playing an away game bc of the Orioles conflict and they're shuffling off to Buffalo.

Could be this. OR...Perhaps Clowney will announce he will only sign with the Bills, and that Bruce Smith has agreed to let him wear 78,...... oK, MORE likely your scenario!

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find the schedule info anywhere.

nfl is in negotiations to relocate the orioles game. and they would put a premiere team against them, unless they are REALLY worried about the ravens having lost too many players.

Could be this. OR...Perhaps Clowney will announce he will only sign with the Bills, and that Bruce Smith has agreed to let him wear 78,...... oK, MORE likely your scenario!

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find the schedule info anywhere.

it was tweeted today by a reporter with a "source" but it sounds about right. its normally a tuesday and either the week of or week before the draft.

Baltimore can't play the season opener at home this year on Sept 5th due to the Orioles, perhaps they're opening in Buffalo?

I bet ravens open up in buffalo. I'm sure ravens were given choice of which road team to open up and they chose the weakest opponent. I would love to have the season open up in biffalo