Dwayne Bowe wants out of Kansas City, could he be headed to Buffalo?

Ground up in the freezer.

Belinda.

On a plane out of Buffalo.

He's at Tempo.

He checked out of the hotel.

And the messengers have been shot.

Did I miss anything in this thread?

Exactly.

8 pages? Man it's slow...

EDIT: make it 9 pages!

Edited by Wayne Cubed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like this move a LOT. Especially if they could re-sign him. That would take one more need off the draft board and let them focus on the big needs....LB and QB

as I scanned the first few pages I saw a few posts about Bowe not knowing Chan's offense for X amount of years if he did end up in Buffalo. Remember Chan was the OC in KC in 2008...the year Thigpen was the KC QB, etc. etc.

D-BO: "Look, do you really want to trade for me, or what?"

BUDDY: "Hey, hey. Take it easy. I'm not gonna be pressured. I'll walk away right now.

D-BO: "All right, just get out of here."

BUDDY: "All right, look. I'm going to be honest. I'm very interested in your services."

D-BO: "OK, fine. 'What do I have to do to put me in a Bills uniform?'"

BUDDY: (pointing to the newspaper ad) "Well, I don't really have any money. But it says right here, 'interesting trades considered'."

D-BO: "You put that in!"

BUDDY: (pulling out an undershirt) "And I'm glad I did. Here."

D-BO: "You want to trade me an undershirt?"

BUDDY: "No, I want to trade you screen legend Anthony Quinn's undershirt. He took this off to do sit-ups in the park and I nabbed it."

D-BO: "That's disgusting."

BUDDY: "Well, it's my final offer."

Bowe has reportedly expressed his unhappiness with Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports. Cole says that one team could be Miami, but I am hearing that Buffalo will definitely look at him if he is available for trade. It could be what saves Chan.

http://nomorelinks....ded-to-buffalo/

Don't have a QB that can throw him the deep ball - would need a good QB to go with him.....

Ground up in the freezer.

Belinda.

On a plane out of Buffalo.

He's at Tempo.

He checked out of the hotel.

And the messengers have been shot.

Did I miss anything in this thread?

What about Tim Russert's mom?

Edit: damn, someone beat me to it.

Edited by kas23

What about Tim Russert's mom?

Edit: damn, someone beat me to it.

I had that, checking out of the hotel, And Tim Russerts mom would be Luke Russert's grandmom, not Luke Russert's mom whom you are confused with. Eat more rettetta.

Bowe has reportedly expressed his unhappiness with Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports. Cole says that one team could be Miami, but I am hearing that Buffalo will definitely look at him if he is available for trade. It could be what saves Chan.

http://nomorelinks....ded-to-buffalo/

Dwayne must have read my signature B-)

Silliness aside, let's recall the last time Bills had a deal worked out for a KC receiving star, only to have that player decline the trade ...

Good news is that Bowe would be receptive to coming to Buffalo. At least there's progress.

Silliness aside, let's recall the last time Bills had a deal worked out for a KC receiving star, only to have that player decline the trade ...

Good news is that Bowe would be receptive to coming to Buffalo. At least there's progress.

The Chiefs started the season at 3-0. A crowd of 43,885 attended the Chiefs home opener against the defending AFL Champion Buffalo Bills on October 2, the largest ever to witness a sports event in Kansas City at the time. The Chiefs dropped a 29-14 decision to the Bills, but after the contest, Chiefs coach Hank Stram and Buffalo head coach Joe Collier negotiated a trade in the middle of the field. Kansas City received placekicker Mike Mercer for a fifth-round pick

without a qb all of these trades are just redundant. Maybe putting Jackson in over the bye and getting bowe would be a good idea but realistically what is a player coming in halfway through the season going to do when we dont have a qb capable of getting him the ball? I just think its an awful idea. Almost sad to think how good our offense could be with him, stevie, chandler, spiller, and jackson were it not for shitspatrick.