Is this the change of the guard?

TPS

Brady is getting older, the Pats have some serious issues on the O-line. Last year's win was damn lucky with all of the TOs. Is this the year the Bills finally take the Pats down and win the division? This could be the defining moment for this team.

Go Bills! Fu$k the "Pats won't lose 3 in a row" argument!

Brady is getting older, the Pats have some serious issues on the O-line. Last year's win was damn lucky with all of the TOs. Is this the year the Bills finally take the Pats down and win the division? This could be the defining moment for this team.

With Mankins out, it's a possibility.

we still would have to beat nyj. hate to say it but gailey has been owned by rex

lots of peeps around here hate to say anything positive about Rex...I realize hes a loudmouth and people generally dont like fat people, but hes a dam good coach...he instills confidence in his players and they punch us in the mouth routinely

lots of peeps around here hate to say anything positive about Rex...I realize hes a loudmouth and people generally dont like fat people, but hes a dam good coach...he instills confidence in his players and they punch us in the mouth routinely

Well, he can be really uneven but the jets matchup really well against our squad. That's talent scheme and coaching.

I wouldn't say his style is without flaw though. It seems to do well in spurts, not over the long haul. Even when going deep in the playoffs the regular seasons had some terrible runs.

This could be the defining moment for this team.

i thought the defining moment was when we beat them last year. that was wrong.

i'll hold out for a winning record before i start discussing a changing of the guard.

Edited by Dirtbag

we still would have to beat nyj. hate to say it but gailey has been owned by rex

Rex and Sancheeez are 6-1 against us and we were swept by the Dolphins last season. Until we win games in the AFCE, no one will take us seriously.

Pats will losing four in row after next week :lol::devil:

The BILLS have to pound the ball with there offensive line, which by the way is playing awesome, to control the clock. And get there money's worth from the D-line, this could be the changing of the guard. All the Pat's have is Brady, and if he is on his butt or on the sidelines watching Fred score his first TD of the season WE got this. GO BILLS!!! END THE PATS SEASON!!!!!

In the game "King of the Hill", you've got to knock the the guy on top of the hill off. That's what they have to do today. The Bills did beat the Pats last year. However, that big win turned out to be just a potential sign of the emergence of a young, talented, up and coming football team. If the Bills do win this game it will have the definite feel of the changing of the guard. The Pats no doubt look at the Bills as a serious threat now and the Bills will certainly get their best effort today. It's fun knowing before the game what a win here for the Bills will do to this team's confidence and chances for the division title.

I can't say that this isn't the beginning. But the Patriots used to be a team that could be very good even if Tom Brady was out (See the 2008 season) But now, if Brady is out I don't see them doing it again. Brady, though a very good at reading a defense, and is now 35. Favre was pushing it at 40, and was first going to retire at 37.

I won't say the Bills are going to take over, but I do think that something is coming down the pipe.

Well, he can be really uneven but the jets matchup really well against our squad. That's talent scheme and coaching.

I wouldn't say his style is without flaw though. It seems to do well in spurts, not over the long haul. Even when going deep in the playoffs the regular seasons had some terrible runs.

Agreed. I've felt the Bills matchup worse against the Jets than any other team in football over the past few years. It seems like the Bills get manhandled every time they play.

Excuse me - but you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind's blowin'.

Nice quote Bob. ;)

History is not something outside of human experience and control. History is not the past. History is the story that humans build using the past. Thus historians (not to be defined as professionals, but all people who take the past and make stories), that is, humans, make History.

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)

Nice quote Bob. ;)

History is not something outside of human experience and control. History is not the past. History is the story that humans build using the past. Thus historians (not to be defined as professionals, but all people who take the past and make stories), that is, humans, make History.

Couldn't agree more.

But that doesn't mean we need historians to tell us the story.

I can't say that this isn't the beginning. But the Patriots used to be a team that could be very good even if Tom Brady was out (See the 2008 season) But now, if Brady is out I don't see them doing it again. Brady, though a very good at reading a defense, and is now 35. Favre was pushing it at 40, and was first going to retire at 37.

I won't say the Bills are going to take over, but I do think that something is coming down the pipe.

You were right. Lots of sewage coming down the pipe now.