Tank cut - Carder to Cleveland Browns

Tank Tweeted this:

@tankcarder Preciate everything the Bills have done for me thus far, wasn't the right fit, best of luck to the team and the organization

The right fit part makes me wonder if he will even be PS'd

It was never going to work. The Bills were looking for someone that was good & Tank sucked. Just not a good fit there.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still super high on White as well.

I'm not an authority, but I thought Carder outperformed White and McKillop by miles in preseason games. Shed blocks fairly well and drove ball carriers backward on contact, as opposed to grabbing and being dragged for positive yardage.

I like the name and I like the story, but was more persuaded by his play.

We loved the name ... we loved the story ... but if you watched him in game action he struggled and seemed lost.

Agreed. Bradham wasn't much better, which is really disapointing.

I hope they're scanning the waiver wire as the LB group is a real liability right now...

Edited by Lurker

Agreed. Bradham wasn't much better, which is really disapointing.

I hope they're scanning the waiver wire as the LB group is a real liability right now...

based on? Is this a 'feeling' or do you have examples of plays that show where one exceeded the other?

Slow, bad angles, inability to cover backs, lack of explosiveness on contact. Yeah, it's a feeling alright...

I'd love examples. I'm not disagreeing with you, but it's easy to say these things. I'm interested in examples..the games and plays that you saw this.

Edited by jeremy2020