Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those hurt like hell and can require surgery.

I'm joking. Actually, when I was a teenager I had surgery to repair an ingrown toenail. It did hurt like hell. I remember thinking that Williams' critics didn't know what they were talking about when they criticized him for being soft in 2006.

A quick question to the mods. I know you try to keep it pretty standard, but you really need to re-word that thread closing post. It needs to read:

-Please consider using your eyes before starting new topics.

Even Teddy Bruschi is on ESPN raving about this deal. He said Mario is a great fit in Buffalo and this will change the dynamics in our division. He and Schefter also said this will change how other free agents look at Buffalo going forward. Said other players will now want to take a look at what is happening in Buffalo. YES!!!

No but the restaurant sales will jump.

Is that what he is going to use his millions on? Hopefully he invest better then Kelly did with his restuarant..........

I just pray thats not what they talked about last night when he stayed there.

So now who's expecting news to break later today that Ralph passes and the team is immediatly sold to a group of investors in LA? Cause that sounds like Buffalo Sports Luck

My 18-month-daughter is getting a Mario jersey for her 2nd birthday. No doubt about it.

Kudos to Mario for the big bucks, and kudos to Mario for having faith in the organization.

Now get some f*$ckin' sacks.

overpayment for a DE on the decline and has been injured. Maybe we should bring Bell back so they can go against each other in practice and both go down together and everybody is happy about this? worse than 25 million for walker.

disclaimer: this is a re-enactment of one of the miserable SOBS that frequent