Damar Hamlin vs Antonio Brown on X

SCBills

37 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I'm ready to fight someone

Same bro lol

But our boy destroyed that 2 brain cell having loser.. 

Someone need to call Burfict up n knock his last 2 brain cells out. frfr 

This was ABs response.  Not sure if posted here - 

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Same bro lol

But our boy destroyed that 2 brain cell having loser.. 

Someone need to call Burfict up n knock his last 2 brain cells out. frfr 

This was ABs response.  Not sure if posted here - 

He wants to have sex with Damar. This just took a turn.

I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this nor am I trying to say I'm some highly educated individual but I have no clue if this is even english between 2 people. It's like I'm looking at Hieroglyphics and trying to decipher the meanings half the time so I end up giving up trying to figure it out.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel2014
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

AB and Brittany Spears should hook up, THAT would be an interesting couple.

AB and AB would be even more unpredictable. The second AB stands for Amanda Bynes, who’s not even recognizable anymore. 

19 hours ago, Logic said:

Right.

And now it's likely to become a big story on ESPN, or at least to be trending on social media, and stoke a whole bunch of unnecessary and unproductive nonsense, time-wasting, and blood pressure raising. And for what?

When an immature troll/bully comes around -- even a mentally unstable one -- it's always best to just ignore them.

Yet, people on this board just continue to feed the trolls.

On 3/29/2024 at 12:36 PM, Mr. WEO said:

who are you kidding?  TBD would have eaten up his antics with a fork and spoon.  Put a Bills jersey on him and all that old stuff magically melts away as he becomes a Buffalo Bill...

Hamlin would be best to ignore AB, as everyone knows he's crazy...plus he can easily resort to roasting Damar over his actual playing career so far.  Not much Comeback for that---even for the Comeback Kid.

Lol you Pats fans are so much more classy.  Aaron Hernandez and tge gang.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

your fetish is showing

I’m just pointing out the old glass houses thing.  You perpetually defend your team despite the fact that they’ve lost multiple high draft picks for getting caught cheating.  Now you’re mocking Bills fans for what they “would have done” if Brown ended up on the Bills.  It’s pretty deluded.  

Hamlin has fallen for one of the classic blunders,  much like getting involved in a land war in Asia, or going up against a Sicilian when death is on the line…, 

He makes himself look the fool by responding at all…, never wrestle with pigs son…, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I’m just pointing out the old glass houses thing.  You perpetually defend your team despite the fact that they’ve lost multiple high draft picks for getting caught cheating.  Now you’re mocking Bills fans for what they “would have done” if Brown ended up on the Bills.  It’s pretty deluded.  

lol. NOBOBY posts about NE more than you do---gotta be 50% of your work product.  It's always been a weird kink.

But.... hey, whatever gets you edging!

On 3/30/2024 at 10:30 PM, BillsFanForever19 said:

Now he's photoshooting fake tweets from Damar supposedly from over a decade ago, yet don't exist on his account.

cbs all access ugh GIF by CBS

25 year old AB really looked up to 14 year old Damar Hamlin.

CTE SPN !

He is a fun follow, just keep Damars name out your mouth

Did yall hear his response? Talking about he'll get butt rped ? but by someone other than him. ?

Really a sad storyc, dude was on pace to being a top 5 - 10 WR all time and devolved into an awful rapper/Internet troll

If he was mentally "ok" even, he'd likely be playing for a contender this season.. Sad

18 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

CTE SPN !

Did yall hear his response? Talking about he'll get butt rped ? but by someone other than him. ?

Really a sad storyc, dude was on pace to being a top 5 - 10 WR all time and devolved into an awful rapper/Internet troll

If he was mentally "ok" even, he'd likely be playing for a contender this season.. Sad

Yeah, I don't bother wasting any time paying attention to these sort of ignorant things....

When hearing about the anal rape comment it kinda reminded me of back when Mike Tyson talked about eating someones children

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

CTE SPN !

He was always unhinged, even as a collegiate player. There’s reports of him farting in a doctor’s face - multiple times - and laughing about it. He was also kicked out of a college. Guy has always been a head case, it’s who he is, but the CTE stuff has really turned it up a level.

8 hours ago, Brand J said:

He was always unhinged, even as a collegiate player. There’s reports of him farting in a doctor’s face - multiple times - and laughing about it. He was also kicked out of a college. Guy has always been a head case, it’s who he is, but the CTE stuff has really turned it up a level.

A regular Cam Newton.

Damar had to respond otherwise he looks like a weak little man.  He's done a lot right and acts classy 99.9% of the time, but someone like AB should not be allowed to say or do anything to another person without being confronted.