Help needed for upcoming TSW Mock Drafts

Virgil

I completed the player rankings spreadsheet.  I have sent it to @Virgil for a test run to see if it look correct or if I need to tweak it.

I used fantasy pros as they offered a consensus of 7 different "experts"  There are 3 sheets total.  first sheet is all players (143 of them), second sheet is offense sorted by position, third sheet is defense also sorted by position.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Virgil said:

16 hours ago, Virgil said:

Perfect.  Please feel free to utilize @CNYfan and @RyanC883 to help with the workload.

The job is yours.  If anyone else replies in this thread and wants to help out, please feel free to reach out to them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still need a trade approval commissioner if anyone wants the job.  

Again, not a big deal, as I work from home and handled it in prior years.  Just figured I'd offer it up if someone would like to do it.  

But you really would need to be available throughout the entire draft process, which I know isn't easy to do.

Im down for the trade approval commissioner if you still need it.

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It’s all yours!

Oh crap...Totally spaced and forgot we begin a partial remodel on Sat ahead of a bunch of new furniture coming Tuesday as we get the house ready for baby 2.  So my availability may be spotty this first version of the mock.  So even though I am down to do it, I may not be the best choice to assure a good pace on the draft given how trade happy these mocks tend to get.  I am not sure how fast I will see them over the weekend and through Tuesday. 

If you can't find anyone else, I will do my best.  But you may want to grab someone else for this who can stay more on top of it this weekend and early next week.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Oh crap...Totally spaced and forgot we begin a partial remodel on Sat ahead of a bunch of new furniture coming Tuesday as we get the house ready for baby 2.  So my availability may be spotty this first version of the mock.  So even though I am down to do it, I may not be the best choice to assure a good pace on the draft given how trade happy these mocks tend to get.  I am not sure how fast I will see them over the weekend and through Tuesday. 

If you can't find anyone else, I will do my best.  But you may want to grab someone else for this who can stay more on top of it this weekend and early next week.  

You're good.  I'm completely remote.  I'll have all trade requests go to both of us and one of us can get their first.

Edited by Virgil
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/25/2024 at 7:39 PM, Virgil said:

Just a heads up, I think I'm going to start the sign-up thread tomorrow evening at some time with a goal of the draft starting Saturday or Monday

• Like (+1) 2

On second thought, I'm going to hold off on sign-ups until Monday.  With Easter this weekend, I don't want there to be a gap in the process.  Also, Spring break isn't going to get in the way of any drafts this year.

A sign-up thread will be started Monday morning, with the goal for the draft to start Tuesday morning.

We will have 3 drafts as follows:

1.0 - 3 rounds, no trades (4/2-4/10)

2.0 - 2 Rounds, with trades (4/11-4/20)

3.0 - 1 round, with trades (4/22-4/25 - will do 2 rounds if we have time)

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, glazeduck said:

@Virgil count me in for mocks, but haven't had enough time to dig into this class to provide any sort of thought leadership :)

Signup thread will go out Monday morning.  I’ll tag you when I post it 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Virgil said:

On second thought, I'm going to hold off on sign-ups until Monday.  With Easter this weekend, I don't want there to be a gap in the process.  Also, Spring break isn't going to get in the way of any drafts this year.

A sign-up thread will be started Monday morning, with the goal for the draft to start Tuesday morning.

We will have 3 drafts as follows:

1.0 - 3 rounds, no trades (4/2-4/10)

2.0 - 2 Rounds, with trades (4/11-4/20)

3.0 - 1 round, with trades (4/22-4/25 - will do 2 rounds if we have time)

Time to work out what teams I want. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

@Virgil I am game to be a GM, dont have the time this year to help with any Docs or anything. 

Hey boss, we are already in Mock 1.0.  At this point, 2.0 will start next Wednesday-ish.  Keep a look out

Edited by Virgil

45 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Hey boss, we are already in Mock 1.0.  At this past, 2.0 will start next Wednesday-ish.  Keep a look out

Yep will do. My bad a lot of work for me with many wars and finally a budget must have missed. Been gone off the page a while.