Tre White Gone

WotAGuy

On 3/6/2024 at 4:38 PM, QCity said:

The segment of the fanbase that believes the salary cap isn't real is probably having a meltdown today.

As the commercial says “The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste”.

I wonder how many agents were telling clients the  salary cap isn't real (but their commission is).

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really wanted a White restructur and move to Safety permanently but..sucks. Wish him luck 

He would make a terrible safety. He has the wrong skill set to make that move. He is a boundry corner and nothing else.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really wanted a White restructur and move to Safety permanently but..sucks. Wish him luck 

Could have never made that move in McDs defense.  Wish him luck.  Great player and better man and father 

24 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

White isn't a Safety. He's not a great tackler. You'd be taking him from a position that de-emphasizes tackling and focuses more on covering to a position that de-emphasizes covering and focuses more on tackling.

• Agree 1

I believe he will be on a roster but not for Bills.

I do not believe he could come back to Bills as backup but he may be willing to join another team as backup or even as practice squad member getting healthy enough to play and be effective which is different..

3 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

I believe he will be on a roster but not for Bills.

I do not believe he could come back to Bills as backup but he may be willing to join another team as backup or even as practice squad member getting healthy enough to play and be effective which is different..

I think you sell him short. I bet he returns to a roster and returns to play at a really high level. This is an injury he can fully

recover from. 

• Agree 1

On 3/14/2024 at 10:53 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think you sell him short. I bet he returns to a roster and returns to play at a really high level. This is an injury he can fully

recover from. 

this is essentially the most difficult injury for someone at his position to recover from. 

the upcoming year will be much worse on his body than the acl recovery year which means he’s going to be 30 coming off back to back rough injuries next off season as his likely best case 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1