Super Bowl LVIII game thread.

TBBills Fan

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

As my wife stated, they shoulda started with Lil John.

He didn't have enough upbeat songs in his catalog to begin with. That Bruno mars dude has his whole catalog as boppy upbeat stuff to play. The usher thing we just saw was so forced. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

This "music" is why many teens actually love 80's music.  I have no word for what the crap put out today is.

I lived through the 80s. Pretty muich my least favourite decade in music history, barring a notable few

Just now, Talley56 said:

Goes to show how little I know about modern-day music.  I can't tell who some of these people are.  Heck, in some cases, I can't even tell which ones are backup dancers vs known artists.

Again, those were all 96-2010ish.

Lil John, Alicia keyes, ludacris

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

This "music" is why many teens actually love 80's music.  I have no word for what the crap put out today is.

Said by every person in every generation since the beginning of time lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

This halftime flat sucks.  Cant we get Madonna or Katy Perry back? LOL

Give me The Who or the Stones. Even if most of them, who are still alive of course, are in wheelchairs or are using walkers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Simstim said:

I lived through the 80s. Pretty muich my least favourite decade in music history, barring a notable few

Music died after the 70’s,  sure there are still good artists but you really need to search…. pick any year in the 60’s and 70’s and lookup  the unending list of LP’s released…

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Just want to say that the Chiefs Offense that dominated the Bills defense has been held to 6 points the last 5 Quarters

It was the worst playoff defensive performance in the McDermott era when you factor in the quality of the opponent.

2 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Be nice to have an all-rock halftime show.

Who would they get? Green day? Smashing pumpkins? RHCP? Foo ghters? GNR? Blink 182? Metallica? Pearl jam?

Id love green day and blink 182. 

5 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Dude. Lip syncing I can understand at a show like this but why have a guitarist who clearly can’t play be out there is wild. 

It's Vegas... nothing is what it seems like. Glad that is over, never thought I'd look forward to hearing Romo's voice lol.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

So, halftime show...

When it ended I just said to the wife "I'm sorry, I know you were really looking forward to that" and silently left the living room to toss the pizza in the oven 

Let’s hope the pizza isn’t as toast as Usher was…

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Hate to break it to you gramps, but this music is 15-20 years old already. It is targeting people in their 30s and 40s. "Hey" by Usher came out in 2004...

Edited by DapperCam
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Again, those were all 96-2010ish.

Lil John, Alicia keyes, ludacris

Agreed.  It was a nostalgia type show for the 35-45 crowd.  More notable for the collection of memories than being a great performance.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Music died after the 70’s,  there are still good artists but pick any year in the 60’s and 70’s and read the unending list of LP’s released…

Woah, woah Woooooooah.  80's rocked.  Loved the 70's as well. Beegees for the win.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Vegas stadium is awesome.  I hope to see a Bills game live there someday.

Went past that stadium when I was last in Vegas. Quite the spectacle. I think our new one, if going by the renderings we have seen, will put that to shame. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.