Well said!

The only thing missing is the inherent racism in some of the posts

Took a little longer than expected.. but there it is

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, julian said:

Took a little longer than expected.. but there it is

it’s bizarre. I’ve read this entire thread and didn’t see a hint of racism 

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

the amount of people trying to thread police this when it's very clearly what Diggs intended is chefs kiss stuff

what’s your take on what he intended?

If it’s Dallas, 

Diggs + 2025 Conditional 3rd  for their 24th overall pick this year seems fair 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Yes.  Yes, he is.

Where did Florio spread a rumor?

His article said: 

"The Bills have a decision to make this weekend. Trade him before the salary becomes guaranteed, cut him before it becomes guaranteed, let it become guaranteed and trade him after June 1, or let it become guaranteed (possibly with a restructuring to reduce his cap number) and keep him for another year."

He listed all 3 options the Bills could make. Keeping him, trading him, or cutting him. He also gave the details for what would happen if they decided to move on from him.

"His $18.5 million salary for 2024 becomes fully guaranteed this weekend. He has a 2024 cap number of $27.854 million. Trading him before June 1 would trigger a cap charge of $31.096 million. The Bills could cut him before the salary becomes guaranteed. If they do it with a post-June 1 designation, the Bills would take a cap charge of $8.849 million this year and $22.247 million in 2025. But, obviously, they’d get nothing for him."

Where is the rumor spreading in that? It was all factual information, and acknowledgement that Diggs salary becomes guaranteed this weekend.

Are you just making it up? Or are you applying a very low standard to "spreading a rumor" by labeling Florio questions of whether Diggs wants to be on the team and discussing the Bills options as "spreading rumors"?

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

So you think it’s simply for attention? Or?

I think Diggs (and probably other members of the team tbh) have come to the realization that they probably aren't going to win a Super Bowl

i think that he also recognizes he's nearing the cliff as far as his productive NFL life

and ultimately I think he just enjoys the attention that making everyone discuss his future w the Bills brings

22 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Pretty sure the social media reports are Making ***** Up(tm) as I recognize that profile pic as one he has had for literally, several years.

Like I think, since he toasted a guy badly for a TD in 2020 and Josh Allen was giving him an expensive watch engraved "Slime" for Christmas, years.

It's for sure not recent, or even this past season

Whoa whoa whoa Beck...this isn't the thread for facts, logic, reason.  lol

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

His article said: 

"The Bills have a decision to make this weekend. Trade him before the salary becomes guaranteed, cut him before it becomes guaranteed, let it become guaranteed and trade him after June 1, or let it become guaranteed (possibly with a restructuring to reduce his cap number) and keep him for another year."

He listed all 3 options the Bills could make. Keeping him, trading him, or cutting him. He also gave the details for what would happen if they decided to move on from him.

"His $18.5 million salary for 2024 becomes fully guaranteed this weekend. He has a 2024 cap number of $27.854 million. Trading him before June 1 would trigger a cap charge of $31.096 million. The Bills could cut him before the salary becomes guaranteed. If they do it with a post-June 1 designation, the Bills would take a cap charge of $8.849 million this year and $22.247 million in 2025. But, obviously, they’d get nothing for him."

Where is the rumor spreading in that? It was all factual information, and acknowledgement that Diggs salary becomes guaranteed this weekend.

Are you just making it up? Or are you applying a very low standard to "spreading a rumor" by labeling Florio questions of whether Diggs wants to be on the team and discussing the Bills options as "spreading rumors"?

One rumor that he is pushing that is incorrect (as is CBS) is the hr changed his profile picture when that was always his profile picture. 

Side note (not pertaining to you): The irony of people who are "tired of having to see Diggs' tweets" telling people they can just choose not to read this thread and ignore it is hilarious to me.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Somebody said it here correct some 20 or 30 pages back. 

He loves the attention 

This man must be laughing his ass off at how many people he can get talking with 3 vaguely stated words. 

I mean, I can see how trolling everyone with so little effort would be funny to me. Lol

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

His article said: 

The facts are true, but speculating on those options is spreading rumors. Beane and McDermott have said nothing to indicate Diggs would not be back. So it is just a fan and media driven rumor. There is no reporting.  It's just idle speculation. There are hundreds of players with a year or two left on their contracts.  Why is Florio not commenting on them?? If it was reporting he would publish a table of all the players similar to Diggs and in the final year or two of their contracts. Florio is just making these comments to get clicks.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

One rumor that he is pushing that is incorrect (as is CBS) is the hr changed his profile picture when that was always his profile picture. 

I let him know that was incorrect. He is usually quick to correct any mistakes he makes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Okay! Actual definitive, factual, confirmation of what a tweet is about. 

There's one where speculation is dead. The stats tweet was directly a response to all the people claiming he's toast. That's it.

Not only that, but humility and accountability for the drop. Which is something people have been wanting. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

The facts are true, but speculating on those options is spreading rumors. 

In what universe!?

Talking about a teams options are what sports reporters and analysts do. They analyze! They talk about what the options are, and what would happen under each option. 

Spreading a rumor is taking an unsubstantiated piece of information and pushing it as a true fact. We have all done that before (on accident), but that is MUCH different than talking about all of a teams options and what would happen under each option.

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

I love the Bills. I also pay attention to the NFL.

I know it’s hard but you can google it yourself lol. 

It's all good. I mean, if Diggs stays or goes, my wife is still going to love me, and I will still have healthy poops

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I understand that you believe yourself to be the boss of others and therefore have the power to tell others what they should or should not do. Unfortunately for you, the remainder of society does agree with that belief. Reality is that  you are the boss of only yourself. 

Therefore, as the boss of yourself, you have the choice to:

A) Enter threads you do not like, get annoyed, post a bunch of insults, and (by doing so) drive the thread right back to the top of the page where you do NOT want it.

B) Ignore the thread (or even the posters you disagree with), and therefore do not have to deal with threads or opinions you do not like.

With these two choices in mind, which choice do you feel makes the most sense for you? Which do you feel would make you happier?  ]Personally, if it were me, I would just ignore the thread. Since any reply I gave to a thread I don't like, just pushes the thread back to the top of the page. 

For example: As you can see on the home page, I've only commented in 1 of the last 10 threads posted. You can tell that by looking at the icons next to the thread. The dot next to a thread means you have not commented. The star icon means you have participated in the thread. Do you know why I haven't commented in the other 9? Because they are not interesting to me, or I do not believe my knowledge or opinion would contribute positively to them. So I ignore them. Maybe you should give that a try as well? I believe in you - You can do this!

beleive.jpg

Lol, never said I was in charge.  But I do care about this board and said your thread committed to spreading a false narrative is bad for the board because it spreads false information.  Then again, guess threads like this are to be expected from you when the highly respected poster you leached onto all season to try and get your name out of the muck stops posting and you gotta go back to your bread and butter nonsense.

Just now, Draconator said:

It's all good. I mean, if Diggs stays or goes, my wife is still going to love me, and I will still have healthy poops

That’s a wonderful perspective.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Only thing I'll say about the latest Diggs controversy is I don't expect the Bills to offload him this year, but I also don't think he is in their long term plans. Beane had a chance to save $13.1M off the cap this year with a simple restructure of his contract. He chose not to touch it. IMO that spells the beginning of the end.

Do you think it's an age concern or off the field stuff (or both)?  I think they didn't restructured White's contract last off-season because of concern about his ACL if I remember correctly.

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Do you think it's an age concern or off the field stuff (or both)?  I think they didn't restructured White's contract last off-season because of concern about his ACL if I remember correctly.

Probably both. More on the field play if I had to guess. The wall comes fast for WRs. Beane is smart to let it play out and make sure Diggs hasn't fallen off a cliff before tying us to him for another several years.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Probably both. More on the field play if I had to guess. The wall comes fast for WRs. Beane is smart to let it play out and make sure Diggs hasn't fallen off a cliff before tying us to him for another several years.

Exactly. You keep him this year. But at the same time, you don't make it harder on yourself to move on next year, if it's necessary.

• Agree 1

Since everybody loves to speculate on Diggs tweets, here's another possible explanation of "ready for whatever".

I remember last season him being asked about a tweet he made by reporters. His response was "I thought everyone loves Drake? It was just a song lyric".

To that end, maybe he's quoting a T.I. song. T.I. has a song titled "Ready for Whatever". Some of the lyrics are PRETTY fitting and fall more in line with someone tired of the talk around him (of which he tweeted about earlier):

"Hate the price of fame

It cost too much (aye yeah boy)
And you lame ****** talk too much (aye yeah)
I'm ready for whatever, somebody better tell 'em (aye yeah boy)
I said I'm ready for whatever, hey, hey, hey

Even though my head in the clouds, I'm planted on the pavement
How I'm walkin' 'round, people starin' in amazement
I play a lot of game, but well-being I ain't playin' with
They so judgmental, maybe they don't understand"

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

That's false, actually. That's been his twitter header for a long time now. I can't go back in time and take a snapshot, but I remember reading that and thinking "huh, he's had that forever".

Well, if that's the case I take back a lot of my negative reaction to this.

I'm not a fan of the "watever" comment but it was the supposedly recent Twitter bio change to the wave goodbye that was the last straw.

So I apologize and the media has done a shameful job here with reporting false statements.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

That may be, but they "kicked some can down the road" in Dec of 22 after he was already injured, by converting some 2022 salary to signing bonus.  But I agree, they could have done more and refrained, likely from concern about his ACL recovery.

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I’ll tell you one thing though…

The Dynasty Patriots & Chiefs wouldn’t hesitate to move him.

Show me a time when the Patriots or Chiefs moved on from a player who cost them massive dead cap, more dead cap to move on than to keep him.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

what about him pretending that throw he dropped this season's playoffs was off?

When did he do that?  He said he wishes he had it back, 100% accountable.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

His immediate reaction after the drop

? Are you talking about the pass that got fumbled in the Steelers game and Kincaid batted it out of bounds?  Or the deep bomb he should have had?  'Cuz I didn't see a reaction that made it seem like he thought it was off.

Edited by Beck Water

7 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Well, if that's the case I take back a lot of my negative reaction to this.

I'm not a fan of the "watever" comment but it was the supposedly recent Twitter bio change to the wave goodbye that was the last straw.

So I apologize and the media has done a shameful job here with reporting false statements.

What I don't get is why did "Ready for watever" trigger the blow up? 

I viewed it as Diggs thinking a variety of things could happen to him, probably because he did not take a pay cut that was probably offered - like Von or Knox.  Since he didn't take the pay cut, he doesn't know what will happen with him and the 3/17 date has meaning.  The followup "Well" also makes sense.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

His immediate reaction after the drop

Just now, Beck Water said:

?

Uh, yeah, I gotta agree with the question mark. There was no reaction indicating it was Josh's fault. If there was, this board would never let it go.

8 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

? Are you talking about the pass that got fumbled in the Steelers game and Kincaid batted it out of bounds?  Or the deep bomb he should have had?  'Cuz I didn't see a reaction that made it seem like he thought it was off.

no

this was the gesture he made after he picked himself up

3W02h4.jpg