Diggs cryptic comments - 2024 edition

Einstein

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

intriguing timing that Dallas just released Gallup and Vander Esch though

You do understand that Diggs tweets more about non-football life than he does football life, right? And "ready for watever" could mean a million different things having nothing to do with Football.

Even people who are generally annoyed by Diggs think it's nothing.

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Or a coincidence 

Perhaps! 

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

You do understand that Diggs tweets more about non-football life than he does football life, right? And "ready for watever" could mean a million different things having nothing to do with Football.

Even people who are generally annoyed by Diggs think it's nothing.

I realize that. Almost of his tweets are clearly nothing. This one just reads different IMO

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

..... or you just want it to.

or…. teams have employees who literally monitor social media accounts around the league then immediately notify the front office when a player appears to “want out” or anything along those lines.

this is exactly how his trade from Minny got started

This guy apparently has some connections for Houston area teams.  Reading through his replies on other posts, people trust him.

He just reposted this.  

• Like (+1) 1

I aspire in life to become a Top 20 Trend Nationally on X because I posted “ready for watever”. 

He’s officially become the story of the NFL right now. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

Getting a 1st rd pick for him at this point would be highway robbery. If that's on the table we should take it and not look back. He's on the wrong side of his career and won't find a team with a better QB. All the best teams know when it's time to move on from these types of players. It's time, if the deal is there, jump on it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I aspire in life to become a Top 20 Trend Nationally on X because I posted “ready for watever”. 

He’s officially become the story of the NFL right now. 

Who is talking about it other than trolls on Twitter and mlffootball?

1 minute ago, babulator said:

Getting a 1st rd pick for him at this point would be highway robbery. If that's on the table we should take it and not look back. He's on the wrong side of his career and won't find a team with a better QB. All the best teams know when it's time to move on from these types of players. It's time, if the deal is there, jump on it.

I could see a team like Dallas or Houston doing this.

Teams that feel locked and loaded for a run and don’t want to take a risk on a draft pick or feel he’s the missing piece. 

Now, you could say that for us too.. but we’ve been through multiple runs with him and he’s pulled disappearing acts in all of them. 

• Like (+1) 1