Det @ SF Game Thread (Please keep the Bills stuff out of this thread)

Simon

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think SF would get pushed around on both sides of the ball against KC. Detroit I believe would hold their own in the trenches and that is matchup #1 that you need to win against the Chiefs (and most teams for that matter).

SF is soft.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

man greg olsen is openly rooting for the niners.  annoying listening to him call the game like this because he wants his buddy to go to the super bowl.

He's just not good at it in general IMO

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

man greg olsen is openly rooting for the niners.  annoying listening to him call the game like this because he wants his buddy to go to the super bowl.

Well, what does he care. He is on the way out and we all get to listen to TB12 next year

5 minutes ago, Draconator said:

In this back and forth, it wasn't a matter of a busted play by Detroit. They had the 1st down. The receiver flat out dropped it and didn't make the play when they needed it

It wasn't back and forth at the time though.

Would have been 27-10 with 22 minutes left

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

Feel the same way. "Perfect timing of the defender" no he was obviously early and pulled his arm down

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Haha even kc luck can’t overcome the 49ers good fortune. It’s the exact opposite of us. Plus the Goff INT is coming 

The Taylor Swift witchcraft can overcome anything 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Don't love this playcalling

Really? Schemed open a deep TD that Jameson Williams alligator armed. Then schemed open a pass to Gibbs that Goff air mailed. The offensive play calling is not the problem.

As I type this Goff throws a duck that should have been completed on 4th down.

I feel bad for Ben Johnson. His play calling deserved better than this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.