Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

Not super surprising that both QBs are having some issues as the game tightens up.

Also, Depeche Mode going into the break. (Just saw a fraudulent tribute band last night at the Riv. So much of it was pre-recorded; they even started the wrong song once which was it for me.)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

That rush on the 3rd down is something we don't see from McDermott. Needs to take note that it works. 

I mean he loves that double A dog look a ton, I’m surprised it’s not incorporated. 

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

That rush on the 3rd down is something we don't see from McDermott. Needs to take note that it works. 

I mean he loves that double A dog look a ton, I’m surprised it’s not incorporated. 

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

Not super surprising that both QBs are having some issues as the game tightens up.

Also, Depeche Mode going into the break. (Just saw a fraudulent tribute band last night at the Riv. So much of it was pre-recorded; they even started the wrong song once which was it for me.)

My band is going to do Enjoy the Silence. No pre-recording

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Nephilim17 said:

Highly entertaining game but if Josh made the same throws either guy tonight has made, he'd be roasted.

That's kind of a low bar, considering one is a first year starter and the other is a second year player who was the last pick of the draft.

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Packers doing everything and I mean everything possible to lose this game 🤦🏽‍♂️

It's certainly starting to feel like they're about to gift this game to San Francisco.

Just now, Draconator said:

If San Francisco comes back to win, and Detroit beats Tampa Bay, Detroit will destroy San Francisco next week. 

Doubt it.  If San Fran survives this it’s the type of thing that could propel them.  

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

He knew it was a blitz but he wasn’t expecting it from the R I think

Maybe, but I wish someone would coach out Love’s drifting back throw aways over the middle. 

Edited by SirAndrew

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Well - it worked against Love that time.

Disguise the rush works. And when you don't hide it and show it that can be just as effective. They couldn't check out of a call to save themselves 

6 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Most of the game, he did miss a couple throws on that last series.  Seems settled now.

I think both guys are having trouble with a wet ball

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

That’s how Russ Wilson got the game winning PI no?

Which was a ridiculous call. 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Right? Oliver in the middle with two beside him coming in hot. You can do a lot. 

2 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Every missed kick makes me more concerned about Bass tomorrow.

You should probably be more concerned about Mahomes than Bass.

Edited by ExWNYer

1 minute ago, Punch said:

That's kind of a low bar, considering one is a first year starter and the other is a second year player who was the last pick of the draft.

Love has had a great year. And Purdy, the pundits say, is not a system QB but the real deal. Supposedly. 

Just saying the standard Josh is held to is really damn high. He's good to great most of the time but critics focus on his mistakes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.