Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

29 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Local intel from my nephew the Chiefs fan: “they do that with Sneed a lot so he can rest.” As for the other adds to their report, he says: “I’m not concerned about Rice or Omenihu, Nadi yeah, I think he could miss. He’s usually decent about helping out the run. Rice came back into the game vs the dolphins so I’m sure they’re just letting him rest.”

Injuries won't be an excuse for the Chiefs. None of the players who are in danger of missing the game are major contributors. Toney and Moore were players who once had expectations, but both ***** the bed this season. Not having them might be addition by subtraction, although Toney is capable of electric plays if his head is screwed on right. I suppose Nnadi could help against the run, but overall he's a pretty mediocre player and probably the weakest starter on the team. 

19 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Haack should suffice to fill in for a game, at least in theory. If we're only punting from midfield, should be ok.

But if if we put ourselves in a position where he has to punt from our own end zone? In the swirling winds of Highmark stadium? I'm gonna lose a little sleep over that possibility, not gonna lie 😅

I think Haack understands the winds in Highmark well enough.

I'm worried he doesn't understand how to get the punt off fast enough before the opponents get there.

9 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Injuries won't be an excuse for the Chiefs. None of the players who are in danger of missing the game are major contributors. Toney and Moore were players who once had expectations, but both ***** the bed this season. Not having them might be addition by subtraction, although Toney is capable of electric plays if his head is screwed on right. I suppose Nnadi could help against the run, but overall he's a pretty mediocre player and probably the weakest starter on the team. 

stop ruining our glimmers of hope!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Shortchaz said:

Guy has 5 sacks this year, 8 last year. He’s average at best. 

Not saying he's anywhere close to Bruce, but he isnt an every down player like Bruce was. Playing in the rotation is going to obviously limit opportunity to get stats

Current status of the stands at Highmark: full of snow

More snow forecast:  anywhere from 16 to 27 more inches

Are they going to be able to clear the stadium again? That's a lot of freak'in snow. I don't know where they'll put it.

6 minutes ago, boater said:

Are they going to be able to clear the stadium again? That's a lot of freak'in snow. I don't know where they'll put it.

I think Einstein has this all in hand already. We can relax!

Kudos again Einstein for your kind act today btw.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, boater said:

Should’ve built a dome 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Kincaid is going to be a good one, Shakir has developed into a solid 4th option…. Cook is still shaky to me. He’s explosive but he also drops some easy balls and seems to have a fumbling issue….also doesn’t seem like a very smart player and at the end of the day he is just a RB…. Their gigantic ***** up(for the 2nd year in a row) is relying on Davis as their number two WR….amazingly Josh and the offense perform better with him out of the line up….that’s how bad it’s gotten with Davis. I’d trade Harty, Sherfield, and Rapp for Hopkins in a hot second and as @HappyDays has stated many times Beane royally ***** up in not signing him…. I do agree they are better off then last year without question and hopefully they find a way regardless of the lack of a true #2 WR!

I agree with all of this.

Cook for sure. As much as they have invested in running back (Singletary, Moss, Cook, Hines) they another guy. 

WR is where Beane has missed the mark since 2021. Signing Emmanuel Sanders was the first acceptance to not try very hard after Diggs. 

For this Sunday, Harty has to play more. For as good as Sherfield was on the fly ball against Miami, he went right back to a 0-0 with more playing time against the Steelers.

The Bills must prioritize more speed and playmaking around Allen, and the Bills desperately need a taller WR with ball skills. We’re too small at the position. 

• Like (+1) 2

I was just thinking about the last meeting with KC. Buffalo won, and that's great a win is a win, but they won't because KC did something stupid to negate something awesome that would have (in all likelihood) won the game. 
Ill call myself here and argue that KC is the team that did something dumb here and not us, but I have to think that my issue is the Bills need to try and put at least 14-17 point between them and KC by the 5 mim mark, and then make sure they can bleed the clock for me to be comfortable at the end of this game. For reasons I will not mention by name I will say that I do. Ot want this game coming down to our defense having to hold off KC from score a go ahead TD as the clock dwindles to 0.  

48 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Kincaid is going to be a good one, Shakir has developed into a solid 4th option…. Cook is still shaky to me. He’s explosive but he also drops some easy balls and seems to have a fumbling issue….also doesn’t seem like a very smart player and at the end of the day he is just a RB…. Their gigantic ***** up(for the 2nd year in a row) is relying on Davis as their number two WR….amazingly Josh and the offense perform better with him out of the line up….that’s how bad it’s gotten with Davis. I’d trade Harty, Sherfield, and Rapp for Hopkins in a hot second and as @HappyDays has stated many times Beane royally ***** up in not signing him…. I do agree they are better off then last year without question and hopefully they find a way regardless of the lack of a true #2 WR!

Why is it the only people who discount Cook all the time are….posters in this forum?  Dude has completed the offense….and yet….people got make themselves feel smart by discounting him…..smh.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Logic said:11 point lead and 90 seconds left? Don't care. I'm a Bills fan. Seen this movie too many times before. When the clock hits zeroes and the coaches and players start pouring onto the field, THEN I can accept that it's a win. Never, ever before then.

Me too. And once the clock hits zero, I immediately start worrying about the next game.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.