Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was this week. 

Lamar in the playoffs is the worst version of himself. A player that doesn't even put up replacement level QB numbers.

Well, we'll see.  That was with Roman's offense.  Maybe That was Then, This is Now.

I'm not saying that because I want to see the Ravens go any further, but do you really believe Josh Allen and the Bills have no chance against the Chiefs because the Chiefs in the playoffs have beaten them twice?  Past performance no guarantee of future results and all that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I think if Bills get past the Chiefs they will boat race whoever they face in the the AFCC. They will be cleared mentally and riding so high no one will have a chance.

That happens and they exorcise that demon? I agree. It's on.

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

• Like (+1) 1

I don't wanna say anything when I talk to people who aren't Bills fans, but it seems the consensus is this might be their year and they'd love to see them push the kill switch on the Chiefs and all the commercials. I think my best approach is critical and cautiously optimistic cause it's working so far. But sometimes I think, how? All they know is Josh Allen not a thought of the absenties from week 1's depth chart and the rest. So I'm not gonna show it but everyday is in anticipation. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

That happens and they exorcise that demon? I agree. It's on.

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

Thank you for using the correct form of that verb - vs others who want to take their demon to the gym

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Google Translation:

"When the Chiefs faced the Bills this season... Because of this penalty, Patrick Mahomes will play the first game of his career away from home in #NFLPlayoffs He played 15 games in the playoffs, all in Kansas City or the Super Bowl #ChiefsKingdom"

So this one play cost the Chiefs homefield, just as the Josh Allen slip on the QB sneak at Tennessee cost us the no. 1 seed in 2021. Why couldn't the tush push have been invented back then?

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, chongli said:

Google Translation:

"When the Chiefs faced the Bills this season... Because of this penalty, Patrick Mahomes will play the first game of his career away from home in #NFLPlayoffs He played 15 games in the playoffs, all in Kansas City or the Super Bowl #ChiefsKingdom"

So this one play cost the Chiefs homefield, just as the Josh Alle slip on the QB sneak at Tennessee cost us the no. 1 seed in 2021. why couldn't the tush push have been invented back then?

I guess it’s unfair for him to play anywhere else? Lol

• Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, chongli said:

Google Translation:

So this one play cost the Chiefs homefield, just as the Josh Allen slip on the QB sneak at Tennessee cost us the no. 1 seed in 2021. Why couldn't the tush push have been invented back then?

It’s a false narrative anyway.  Even if the obvious penalty had been ignored, Josh Allen would have gotten the ball back with time outs and over a minute left on the clock…the Bills still would have won.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Kincaid is going to be a good one, Shakir has developed into a solid 4th option…. Cook is still shaky to me. He’s explosive but he also drops some easy balls and seems to have a fumbling issue….also doesn’t seem like a very smart player and at the end of the day he is just a RB…. Their gigantic ***** up(for the 2nd year in a row) is relying on Davis as their number two WR….amazingly Josh and the offense perform better with him out of the line up….that’s how bad it’s gotten with Davis. I’d trade Harty, Sherfield, and Rapp for Hopkins in a hot second and as @HappyDays has stated many times Beane royally ***** up in not signing him…. I do agree they are better off then last year without question and hopefully they find a way regardless of the lack of a true #2 WR!

Yes Scott, we know how you feel.  You’ve told us this same exact thing 2859428 times since April.  It’s not January.  Dhop ain’t coming.  let it go GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.