Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

2 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Texans have some weapons on offense. Playing in Buffalo though in January would be a major adjustment for them as they are used to playing indoors.

But they have Jerry Hughes to tell them to put their shorts on and take their shoes off and embrace the experience.

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I know Stroud just blew that long bomb, but this dude is going to be a major problem in the AFC for the next decade + 

Yeah, are the Texans sure they can't swap places with a team in the AFC West other than the Chiefs?

Edited by Warcodered

Just now, Mynamemike said:

Late to the party.  Hope everyone’s safe with this storm.  

There’s a lot more points on the board than I expected this early.  How’s the teams looking?  Not sure who I’d rather face moving forward.  Feel like Cleveland is the tougher matchup for Baltimore hut that defense and old Flacco are legit.   this Houston squad seems legit too, they're young, but they seem to play fearless.  

This is a very fun game. Cleveland lost their LT so guys are coming free on that side.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'd rather the Browns win. One, I think Browns could take down Ravens next week if it comes to that. Two, I would personally rather face the Browns than the Texans next week if it comes to that.

See I think Miami is a better matchup against the crab cakes.

I'd rather host Houston. They're kind of soft 

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I get missing deep balls happens, but it shouldn't when you're open by 10 yards or more

It happens regularly. Every QB misses passes like that over the course of a season. It's just that a lot of people on here only watch Bills games so they don't know that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Refs are really letting these teams play!

I really like it when they do that, especially in the playoffs. I just wish they'd be consistent with it. The fact that they're all so different in how they interpret the rules is why we have all the conspiracy stuff

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.