Game Postponed! - To be played Monday at 4:30pm

phypon

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I would think this should also increase Bills fan attendance and how full the stadium will be

Not necessarily.  I am already seeing Bills fans I know that are now having to sell their tickets because they can't pull off getting off from work on Monday now.  This might also impact traveling fans

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Not unless people have to work. 

It's late enough in the day that people may be able to leave early.  But those retail workers who normally work Monday afternoon/nights are screwed.  

1 minute ago, phypon said:

In a way it balances out.  They still have to wait to see who wins and figure out who they have to prepare for.  It kind of works both ways in my opinion.

Not really. They can start prepping a basic gameplan. Tip it more to the home favorite and adjust if needed. Gives them a chance to self scout as well a bit. They also get the extra time to rehab players. An extra session or 2 is a difference. By the same token, anyone from the Bills dinged up gets less time to rehab. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

It’s a normal NFL week. It’s not a big deal. Get off the constant worrying people. 

They won’t. 

Constant worrying? Its the FIRST thing I said on this forum all week about any problems they may face, anything negative chances they have at all in the playoffs, so look at who you are replying to before you make a comment like that and tell me to 'get off' something.

Second, it is a concern.  its a regular NFL week? Well we have all seen stats that teams that are on a shorter week by 2 days or more vs teams that are not fair WORSE in the following game. 

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

Not necessarily.  I am already seeing Bills fans I know that are now having to sell their tickets because they can't pull off getting off from work on Monday now.  This might also impact traveling fans

Hope it doesn’t increase the number of steelers fans at the game.  They are the worst to deal with in our stadium.

• Agree 2

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

I just hate that. It means less rest before the next playoff game.

But think of it this way. It gives us a better chance to advance to the next playoff game, by allowing us to run our normal offense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.