Shame on us! The Traveling Bills Mafia.

Sorry if a duplicate.

I have not seen a separate post  Congratulating our amazing Bills Mafia for THERE outstanding performance in Miami on Sunday night!

I was so proud of how the Mafia represented the Buffalo fans and how the announcers continually made mention, and at times with dropped jaws, the amazement they showed with the turnout!

You know this meant everything to the team by seeing Josh walk the wall at games end.

So hats off to our " Mobile Mafia"!

Youve not only made all of us proud, but have shown the entire league that we are truly the greatest fans in the NFL!!

Edited by Returntoglory
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Returntoglory changed the title to Shame on us! The Mobile Mafia.
  • Returntoglory changed the title to Shame on us! The Traveling Bills Mafia.
1 minute ago, djp14150 said:

Many of the Bills fans you see are not travelers but locals to that area of the country who are connected to buffalo.

I understand this BUT in the end, the representation was amazing. 

Thousands did fly in as well. 

It was an amazing experience! It started on Saturday seeing Bills jerseys all around town. 

The game was crazy. Credit to the Miami fans. They were far louder than I expected.  You simply could not tell from the crowd noise which team had made a great play. 

The tell tale sign was watching our defenders pumping up the crowd while Miami was on offense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I have lived my whole life in Vegas, and I can not afford a ticket for playoffs or Super Bowl, but if we win, I am buying a ticket for me and my son to go to Buffalo for the parade!!! If anyone has accommodations for a 40yr old and very respectful 13yr old… DM me in a few weeks 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

There is also a separate thread on Finheaven that started around Wednesday when it was first mentioned in the media that it would be about 52% Bills fans in the stadium due to secondary ticket sales. And there is multiple pages of Dolphins fans who absolutely doubted and questioned the validity of the articles claiming Bills fans would overtake the stadium. Most Miami fans posting thought there would be no more than 10k Bills fans in attendance, at most. Lol. It’s actually amusing reading of an entire fan base being in denial about what was to come with the Mafia takeover of their place. 

• Agree 2

Just wait until you see how many STHs sell their seats to Steelers fans.  Every Steelers game I have been to had massive sections of yellow in them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, wjag said:

Just wait until you see how many STHs sell their seats to Steelers fans.  Every Steelers game I have been to had massive sections of yellow in them.  

Too bad you can't limit who buys your ticket. Didn't the Bills try to stop opposing zip codes from buying tickets in the past?

4 minutes ago, wjag said:

I'm already angry about it. I'm on the Bills side, and I just know I'll be looking across the field at those dumb yellow rags spinning in the stands behind the Steelers bench. They'll be in the stadium early, as visitors always are, so it will seem even worse while the teams are warming up. I'll probably even have to hear the word, "Yinze" at some point. Gross.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, wjag said:

I doubt it. They played here 2 years ago (Gabe Davis game) and then opened the season the year before that I think (lost that one). There was maybe 10% Steelers fans from what I could see. A drastic contrast to the 2013 Stevie Johnson drop game where it was at least 40% Steelers fans. Winning seems to cure that stuff. Hope it's true this week as well. 

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, wjag said:

I have difficulty believing that there will be more than a token number, especially given the cold.  

Besides, they go on Ticketmaster or wherever, the sites don't discriminate.  Bills fans have the same chances of securing them that Stooler fans do.  

11 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

I have difficulty believing that there will be more than a token number, especially given the cold.  

Besides, they go on Ticketmaster or wherever, the sites don't discriminate.  Bills fans have the same chances of securing them that Stooler fans do.  

It will be 10-15%. A lot of them also know their team is crap/mediocre. Not saying the Bills will play them as such or curbstomp them. But they are definition of a high floor low cieling team. Especially with no Watt.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

Many of the Bills fans you see are not travelers but locals to that area of the country who are connected to buffalo.

Right.  It's a place were many western New Yorkers have moved to over the years.  I personally have two siblings (Bills fans of course) which moved for good to southern Florida.  You won't see it the other way around.  Not many move up here from down there.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah... still lost on the thread title.

Read through the whole thread trying to figure out how it went over my head, but I guess I'm too derpy to get it.

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

So...has the "Shame on us" in the topic title been explained yet?

Asking for myself.

It took me a while to figure it out too. I think he is saying shame on us board members for not yet having a thread to congratulate/thank the Bills fans that did go to the game. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, folz said:

It took me a while to figure it out too. I think he is saying shame on us board members for not yet having a thread to congratulate/thank the Bills fans that did go to the game. 

Oooooh... is that what he meant? Whenever I hear "us" or "we" on this board, I'm assuming it just means the Bills as a team or Bills fanbase as a whole.

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Asking for myself.

I thought perhaps Bills Mafia was somehow being blamed for the murder of the Bills fan in Miami…

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Asking for myself.

I’m guessing ….  can he mean “shame on us” to refer to fans who didn’t join the pilgrimage?  In short, honoring those who went to Miami and feeling “shame” because he did not?    I’m as confused as you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.