Sherfield Catch

KDIGGZ

This is one of the best catches I've ever seen in my life. Bad pass, lucky bounce, yes. To stay composed, track that bouncing ball over your shoulder, and keep your feet in is one of the most amazing things I've seen. I don't know how he had the awareness to do this. Wow!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 16
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For Harty and Sherfield to both score in this game in the wildest of ways when it seemed impossible for a productive Bills team to turn yardage into points is one of the most amusing parts of the entire season 

Edited by Fetou
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Impressive? Really? I must have done the same thing a thousand times in the backyard growing up. 😂

How many times did Bob Chandler do that very thing at the back of the end zone?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

It was an awesome play. 

it also was a blunder by the dolphins. As soon as that ball was tipped, the defender could have just taken sherfield out. No PI there.

Agreed.

Dungy on the Peacock post-game called out Eli Apple for giving up on the play. Thankfully Sherfield didn't!

That would have been amazing for Diggs or Adams or Kupp or Hill or Jefferson.

For Sherfield who has done nothing but drop balls this year it was honestly nothing short of mind blowing.

Edited by Big Turk

57 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

This is one of the best catches I've ever seen in my life. Bad pass, lucky bounce, yes. To stay composed, track that bouncing ball over your shoulder, and keep your feet in is one of the most amazing things I've seen. I don't know how he had the awareness to do this. Wow!

What! you mean they didn't draw it up like that?????🤣🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.