NFL Week 18 - Jags at Titans game thread

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

Titans stadium looks half empty...I guess everyone is at the grand ole opry this morning listening to some hee haw.

Why wouldn't it be though. They're not playing for anything other than spoilers and most fans don't care all that much

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Why wouldn't it be though. They're not playing for anything other than spoilers and most fans don't care all that much

well most people who like football and are titans fans and bought season tickets are probably hoping to enjoy one last game.

Crazy thought I know, some people actually like football for more than gambling and fantasy football

Just now, jcamm1966 said:

Get  the 2 seed not backing in, can't win tonite pack it up blow it up

Seriously.  If we end up 10-7, that's only half-game better than the 9-7 we were in 2017 with Taylor and otherwise with Orton and Bledsoe.  

• Eyeroll 1

Considering how the league screwed the Bills over against the Jaguars by having the Jags play back to back weeks in London, allowing for them to not have to deal with travel time....hoping Titans smack them. Bills losing a home game to London and a tie breaker due to Goodells experiment (he was quoted as saying he wanted to experiment with such an unfair scenario) was significant considering the Bills record at home (only 1 loss at home this year )

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Considering how the league screwed the Bills over against the Jaguars by having the Jags play back to back weeks in London, allowing for them to not have to deal with travel time....hoping Titans smack them. Bills losing a home game to London and a tie breaker due to Goodells experiment (he was quoted as saying he wanted to experiment with such an unfair scenario) was significant considering the Bills record at home (only 1 loss at home this year )

Feels like justice, of sorts, will be done if the Jags lose here.

3 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Seriously.  If we end up 10-7, that's only half-game better than the 9-7 we were in 2017 with Taylor and otherwise with Orton and Bledsoe.  

2 seed in play that's all we need to be concerted with 

• Agree 1

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Of course I don't get that game. I get ***** NFC south games, Tampa/Caroline and Atlanta/no

Someone stab me in the face 

Sign up for a month of VPN service for like 5 bucks. Change your location to a city that's broadcasting it, watch it that way. Assuming you have a computer.

I'm in a market that's broadcasting the ATL game but I'm watching Titans/Jags on Paramount Plus B-)

11 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Very conflicted.

Want an easy watch knowing we are in tonight. Really want #2 seed!

Do the Bills play better knowing they are in? Or a must win?

I'm in the camp that if they know they are in, they can play free and just go for the 2nd seed, which is motivation enough.  I don't think the extra pressure of knowing you lose you go home is more of a positive personally

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 1

I would just like to go on record once more to say that in my opinion, Trevor Lawrence looks like a horse.

A well-bred horse, of course, but still.

This game should be the "Lee Smith Memorial Game" since for once, he can wholeheartedly root for both his former Bills team AND his home-state Titans.

The Bills made their bed with a string of awful losses. If the Titans win, great. But it's unlikely the Bills win 3 road games with the issues in the passing game. Either way they've got to win tonight to get some home games.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.