For those who’ve been wondering, here’s all the ways the Bills can clinch a playoff spot in week 17

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

Some have been asking in the playoff threads, so figured it could be good to have its own thread.

That said, mods please merge if you feel the need to do so.

Go Bills!

I'm hoping for scenario #3 along with a Cinci win/Chiefs loss and Miami loss. Then the Bills can be playing for the #2 seed week 18 with the playoffs clinched, and the Kansas City Swift's will have to win week 18 or possibly get knocked out altogether.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I'm hoping for scenario #3 along with a Cinci win/Chiefs loss and Miami loss. Then the Bills can be playing for the #2 seed week 18 with the playoffs clinched, and the Kansas City Swift's will have to win week 18 or possibly get knocked out altogether.

I would like this as well. There are few teams/players that worry me in thinking that they can beat the Bills. While I’m not saying it’s certain, but I’d feel much better about playing any other team from the west than the Chiefs/Mahomes in the playoffs. Home field advantage or not. 

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

More chances doesn't mean better chances. The better chances are that which include a Bills win. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s simple really. Bills win on Sunday vs Pats and they’re a virtual lock for playoffs - 97% chance with a win. 

It was sarcasm which I thought was obvious.  Some of the tie chances are very unlikely.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, DapperCam said:

If Bills win and fins lose, week 18 win for Bills is #2 seed.  We can't win the division and be anything other than the 2 seed.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s nice to know that both the Steelers and the Bengals are on the road against contenders. That seems to be the most likely path. 

I have a hard time believing the Steelers are going to lose after last week. I do see Cincy and the Jags losing.

Yeah, #4 is our easiest path.

Edited by Governor

8 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Some have been asking in the playoff threads, so figured it could be good to have its own thread.

That said, mods please merge if you feel the need to do so.

Go Bills!

As I said before…in other threads…..a W and 2 of the following occur….

1. CIN L/T

2. PIT L/T 

3. Either JAX L OR HOU and IND both L

It guaranteed only at most 1 other team can get to 10 wins in a WC spot other than BUF and CLE

screw ties……..

these still apply for week 18 if BUF only win one of next 2 games. In week 18 HOU/IND face each other

• Like (+1) 1

Oh man, to have a playoff spot all taken care of before the trip to Miami would be great. That way, if we do lose to the Dolphins, I an convince myself it's very hard to beat a team 3 times in one year and so it's good because we might see them again in the playoffs

I really hope the Bills can just blow the Pats away and have a nice stress free 4th quarter. I can't take another nail biter in the final 2 minutes

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.