Ravens-Niners Live Game Thread

Sierra Foothills

Just now, die hard bills fan said:

If they score now  then rest starters?

Probably.  Up 28 at that point.  Would make sense.  I am more worried emotionally they might have a letdown next week.  But they are at home against Miami so hopefully they bring the same intensity and smash the fins

• Like (+1) 2

Purdy is the product of a Shanahan offense with tremendous weapons including CMC, who drives this offense and opens it up for everyone 

He can be very good, but he's definitely not a guy that can put the team on his back and get you a win

Top teams have the ability to expose him and really make the Niners look beatable

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Probably.  Up 28 at that point.  Would make sense.  I am more worried emotionally they might have a letdown next week.  But they are at home against Miami so hopefully they bring the same intensity and smash the fins

I have a feeling Tua and the Dolphins are going to get roughed up next week and not fare very well.  The Dolphins are already banged up.  And they lose to Ravens next week, they’re going to be in rough shape in a matchup for the #2 seed in Week 18.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

seeing how dominant their D has been tonight I think they will squish the fish. This game tonight makes me happy honestly. They are firing on all cylinders

After watching this game I really think the Ram's are the best team in the NFC right now.  They just barely loss to the Ravens a few weeks ago and are playing way better than the 49'ers are in this game against a common opponent.  Would not be surprised to see them make a run all the way to the NFCCG..

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right now, I'd agree with you. Not because the Rams are what they were a couple years ago, but just because the rest of the NFC "leaders" look like paper tigers.

Sam Darnold time.

There a theory out there based on Super Bowl logo colors that it'll be a Rams vs Ravens Super Bowl. Thatll

piss me off if so. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.