What are some of your favorite Christmas songs??

Special K

I love all of the old classics, but here are a few of my favorites:

Tom Petty- Christmas all over again

Last Christmas by WHAM-(I actually like Ariana Grande's version)

Anything from Trans-Siberian Orchestra, but my favorite Christmas "video" has to be Wizards in Winter

• Like (+1) 3

I always remember working as a bouncer one Christmas at ‘the Coach and Horses’, a pub known for some trouble, close to several different patched bikie groups, outer suburb. It got brewing one year as 2 groups had their break up. The Security boss went and Christmas Carols on and started singing & in no time at all, the whole pub was drunk and singing carols with the boss conducting them. It started off with… it’s beginning to look like Christmas. So that song brings back that memory.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Bach's Weihnachtsoratorium.

The definitive piece of Christmas music.

17 hours ago, muppy said:

we own this on vinyl and it is Christmas tradition to play it Christmas Day. PRIMO

I have this album not on vinyl,  but tape and CD.  Vince Guaraldi is one of my all time favorites.

I think my favorite track on the album is No. 7: "Skating".

Love this, lol! Pretty much anything by Trans Siberian Orchestra. Don't like much newer stuff. Love the classics by Frank,  Dean, Nat, Andy,  Bing, Brenda, Burl etc.

Edited by jayg
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.