Game thread: TNF New Orleans at Los Angeles Rams

chongli

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ohtani should be a Yankee!!!!

I'm partially Asian and used to live in California. Many Asians prefer to live there because of accessibility to East Asia and because the entire west coast has a huge Asian population. Many of the governmental notices there are in various Asian languages and there are even Asian-language TV stations, grocery stores, and gyms there.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, chongli said:

I'm partially Asian and used to live in California. Many Asians prefer to live there because of accessibility to East Asia and because the entire west coast has a huge Asian population. Many of the governmental notices there are in various Asian languages and there are even Asian-language TV stations, grocery stores, and gyms there.

Of course..  massive Asian population on West coast 

I'm purely speaking selfishly as a Yankees fan

• Like (+1) 2

• Simon pinned this topic
55 minutes ago, Steptide said:

No way. San Fran is gonna walk to the superbowl imo

I still can’t get behind Purdy. I truly think if a team can stop the run and short stuff and also score themselves…a team will beat SF. I don’t think Purdy has the arm talent to beat you. I think he’s good at reading and doing with he’s told on exact time but like tua..if you get him off schedule even a half tick, he’s not good enough 

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I still can’t get behind Purdy. I truly think if a team can stop the run and short stuff and also score themselves…a team will beat SF. I don’t think Purdy has the arm talent to beat you. I think he’s good at reading and doing with he’s told on exact time but like tua..if you get him off schedule even a half tick, he’s not good enough 

Have you watched SF at all this year?  They have a ton of talent on offense.  You stop one person, then you have to contain another.  Good luck bottling up CMC 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.