TNF Chargers @ Raiders thread

stuvian

I would say they quit on the Staley last night but to do that they would have had to have shown up first. He is getting fired I just hope it's after the Bills game. The Raiders lost 3-0 to the Vikings last weekend and then go ahead and put up 63 last night. If the Bills beat Dallas, they are running the table. Allen and company in climate-controlled Sofi with a pro Bills crowd will destroy them especially with Staley as HC. An interim HC might get them to play hard but even then, the Bills should roll.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Staley definitely has a copy of Norman Vincent Peale's book on his shelf...or Rodgers gave him some mushrooms.

10 hours ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Free win for the bills next week. 

Yeah, No.

The Raiders scored zero points last week.  Zero.  Nada.  Goose egg.  None.  Lost 0-3 to the Vikes.

63 points this week.  How things change.

Week after the Broncos got spanked for 70 by the Fins, they defeated the Bears.

Two weeks after the Bills got raked by the Ravens 3-47 during Josh Allen's 2nd half debut they thumped the Vikings 27-6.  Why, because the Vikes thought the Bills were a "free win".

Just Win, Baby.  The Bills ought to beat them handily.  But the Bills have lost to a bunch of teams they ought to have beat this year.  That's why we're in the place where we pretty much have to beat them.  It's never a free win, and thinking that way almost guarantees it won't be.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Since1981 said:

Bills gotta win vs boys

Bolts and Pats are in coach-team death spiral—just in time for the Bills arrival

💯 agree. Otherwise, I really worry 10-7 won’t get it done and we’ll be looking in for the outside. Odds are highly likely CLE and DEN are going to get to 10-7. It’s not out of the realm that CIN does as well. With the tiebreakers we’d be screwed.

REALLY need for DEN, CLE and CIN to all lose why the Bills beat DAL. MIA losing to NYJ would be an added bonus.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean there really is a realistic chance he just finishes out the season there's just 3 games left for them.

Yeah, it doesn't matter at this point. The Panthers have all but given up since they were all fired a few weeks ago. Staley seems like a good guy, just completely overmatched as a HC. Chargers will let him finish it out

To me, a great outcome of this game is the Raiders and O’connell playing really well.  We need them to pick off a couple of their opponents down the stretch and they now look very capable of doing it.  They are suddenly playing their best ball late.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.