Is Diggs done?

harmonkillebrew

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Shelf the Diggs decline talk. If any discussion is to be had, it should be surrounding why the Bills aren’t able to regularly push the ball down the field in the intermediate/deep range. 

Lots of layers to this. Diggs is a factor, but him as an issue is not one. 

Until we need to pass to win. 

People that say he's done don't take into consideration the guy had 5 100 yard receiving games on the first 7 games. You don't go from being elite to not having it anymore in the same season. Something is wrong but it's not him being done. I really wonder if he is just mentally not in the game for some reason. I have noticed he doesn't really seem to have the fire anymore and maybe he wants out and he figures doing what he is doing is his best way out after the season. He's being very uncharacteristic with dropping balls and fumbling so to me it's mental and the comments from him brother after the Denver game he "needs to get out of here" doesn't just come out of thin air. I believe they have discussed it. And maybe it's on his mind

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Load management, IMO. Bills need to work at winning without him. 

There's no load management in must win games.  Something is off.  I don't know if it's injury, change of coordinators, the brain telling the body he turned 30, or defenses finally cracking the code on how to contain him.  They need to figure it out fast though as he needs to be their number one weapon if this team both makes the playoffs and makes a legitimate run.

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

People that say he's done don't take into consideration the guy had 5 100 yard receiving games on the first 7 games. You don't go from being elite to not having it anymore in the same season. Something is wrong but it's not him being done. I really wonder if he is just mentally not in the game for some reason. I have noticed he doesn't really seem to have the fire anymore and maybe he wants out and he figures doing what he is doing is his best way out after the season. He's being very uncharacteristic with dropping balls and fumbling so to me it's mental and the comments from him brother after the Denver game he "needs to get out of here" doesn't just come out of thin air. I believe they have discussed it. And maybe it's on his mind

Ask McD if he is "concerned ".

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

think hes trying to play hurt  

He is hurt. First play of the game his neck and after that play he was also limping a little coming on and off the field. He is awesome and Josh missed him twice on big plays and he still made some key plays and got open on some others where the ball didn’t get to him. 

Also Gabe and others were open as Diggs again got extra attention. Bills win and Diggs is a great player and a gamer.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.